My Diary - 2013

Pic of me n my bestie a couple of weeks ago heading out for her birthday

image-1315955990.jpg

I can see where u are both coming from.
My bf wud b the same. Even just going to Galway for the weekend, he wudn hav gone had it not been for his parents anniversary.
Work to b done, he'd rather get stuck in.

You're not going alone tho are ya?

Thanks hun, glad you're not judging...

No I'm not, my MIL & FIL are going but are on a different flight. I'm really close to them so that will be nice. I also have some friends out there the same weeks as we usually go the same time of year ever year and it's a timeshare.

I will please myself and sunbath and read during the day and then meet up with them for happy hour and go out for dinner etc x

Thanks hun, glad you're not judging...

No I'm not, my MIL & FIL are going but are on a different flight. I'm really close to them so that will be nice. I also have some friends out there the same weeks as we usually go the same time of year ever year and it's a timeshare.

I will please myself and sunbath and read during the day and then meet up with them for happy hour and go out for dinner etc x
Awww... Of course I wouldn't judge hun. Sure who am I anyway?! It's ur life. Ur relationship n it's works for u. I think it's great to hav a little bit of separation from time to time. And it'll b nice to spend quality time with his parents too. Great uv ppl there to have some "young time" too. Sounds to me like the perfect break :)
Beautiful! x
Aww thank u x

Ladies... Can anyone tell me how many syns are in Chicken Szechuan from the Chinese???
I've checked te App and I've checked Syns Online.. And I've posted on my groups FB page and I've text the group leader.. But still can't find out :(

OK so food today is as follows.. I'll update later as to what dinner is...

Water: 2x 750ml
Brekkie: Porridge (HeB)
Lunch: Beans on toast (8 syns) Pineapple
Dinner: Llyod G Thai green curry sauce (6) chicken n mushrooms and rice.
Snacks: Banana. Orange.

Last edited:
hows the head??? just catching up :)
You have done so well considering your "kitchen" i would have just went to the pub and local take away EVERY night so your gain is a good one!

hows the head??? just catching up :)
You have done so well considering your "kitchen" i would have just went to the pub and local take away EVERY night so your gain is a good one!
Hi Sinead.. How are ya?
All good now ta.. Still quite tired mind... ha ha...
Yea suppose its not as bad as it could have been.. The "kitchen" hasn't been that bad until the last few days tho... Its almost unliveable ATM... But we'll get thru...
Depending on how bad it is this evening, I plan on cooking in my Dad's... Don't wana be hitting the take away again.. Besides the weight gain aspect, it'll hit the pocket quite hard too!!!!

Oh my WORD!!! I've woke up this morning and Aunt Flo has decided to arrive a few days early.. I have no idea what I've done to upset her but she is KILLING me this morning.. Head is BANGING and my back is breaking!! Don't usually suffer with my back during TOTM and usually I might get a slight headache.. But never this bad.. And of course there's no chance of me staying in bed coz we've the workers in so I'll just have to grin and bear it... :(
Don't know if this is anything to do with me starting on them thyroid tablets or the folic acid... (Actually don't know if I mentioned I was starting them did I?)
All I will say is.............................OWWW

Oh my WORD!!! I've woke up this morning and Aunt Flo has decided to arrive a few days early.. I have no idea what I've done to upset her but she is KILLING me this morning.. Head is BANGING and my back is breaking!! Don't usually suffer with my back during TOTM and usually I might get a slight headache.. But never this bad.. And of course there's no chance of me staying in bed coz we've the workers in so I'll just have to grin and bear it... :(
Don't know if this is anything to do with me starting on them thyroid tablets or the folic acid... (Actually don't know if I mentioned I was starting them did I?)
All I will say is.............................OWWW

Mine was early to so annoyed as had to cancel my wax appointment!! Oh now I'm stuck with the beast lol

Back