NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most HEB's and HEA's are 6 syns hun but you could check exactly what yours is as some of them are a bit less depending on calories (as the HEB/A amount is determined by fibre/calcium content I believe) so some HEBS are 5 or 4.5 so you could do yourself out of a syn or a syn and a half so I would check :)

You do get HEB. You just can't use them for carbs. I was under the impression that you could only use Dried fruit as you can't have carbs but beans aren't carbs. If you syn the cereal and have the beans as one HEB you would have another due as you get two on Red and have 4 syns left.

Thanks for trying to help out Snow, but on this challenge on Red days you can only have your HEX'a's and from the HEXb list only dried fruit. Beans and cereal on Red would BOTH have to be syned I'm afraid ;).

Kay xx

1. DATE: Mon 03/11/2014
2. CYCLE : GET FIT

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 1
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 2L (0.5 to go)
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC: Rest Day
8. TOTAL SYNS: 10 (protein shake, 5, kidney beans & corn, 5)
9. SOUP: Kale Soup (kale, broccoli , red kidney beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, carrots, baby corn, red peppers, onions, garlic and ginger, LS Stock, black pepper, lemon juice)

Last edited:
Hi, can you put my name down for next week-I'm looking to cook and batch up some soups this week, any exciting flavour combos anyone can give me would be great-I made veg and red lentil last week and butternut squash and chilli too x

Sure hun :p, I will be putting up the list in the middle of the week. Look forward to you joining us next week :).

Kay xx

Meh just realised another fail....realised you cant even have HE B on red days on the challenge...ive had cereal this morning aswell as the beans in my soup :(

Your right hun they both need to be syned, shame its not a green day lol ;) xx

You do get HEB. You just can't use them for carbs. I was under the impression that you could only use Dried fruit as you can't have carbs but beans aren't carbs. If you syn the cereal and have the beans as one HEB you would have another due as you get two on Red and have 4 syns left.

Well done on the body magic lovely :), but try and take the rest days on the days they are planned, just for this week, it will affect the cycle, exercise is ment to be taken on the days we consume carbs so on the EE and Green days, it will help boost your losses xx

5. WATER INTAKE: 2L (0.5 to go)
8. TOTAL SYNS: 10 (protein shake, 5, kidney beans & corn, 5)
9. SOUP: Kale Soup (kale, broccoli , red kidney beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, carrots, baby corn, red peppers, onions, garlic and ginger, LS Stock, black pepper, lemon juice)

http://www.minimins.com/attachments...-new-kays-soup-challenge-oct-mar-img_0845.jpg http://www.minimins.com/attachments...-new-kays-soup-challenge-oct-mar-img_0839.jpg

Tasty looking soup Kay! Can we have kidney beans on a red day or did you syn them? Just to double check :) x

Tasty looking soup Kay! Can we have kidney beans on a red day or did you syn them? Just to double check :) x

Helloooooooooo :D I did indeed syn them ;) xx

UPDATE - for TUES 04/11/2014 - DAY 2 OF CHALLENGE :D

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your other meal of the day must be your Soup which will be carb free. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to have x2 bowls of Soup in the day. You can either have them as 2 separate meals or you can have x2 servings in one meal. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

5. WATER INTAKE: 2L (1 to go :-()
6. CARBS TODAY: Pasta (synned)
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5- pasta 5- chocolate
9. SOUP: roasted red stuff! I roasted tomatoes, red pepper, red onion and garlic then blitzed with veg stock, it was really tasty!!

Really struggling with water today. Bought my favourite NAS squash and need to get another litre down. I'm horribly dehydrated so it has to be done!

Last edited:
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.4L
8. TOTAL SYNS: 14 :(
9. SOUP: Tomato speed soup

5. WATER INTAKE: 2L Green tea 1L water
6. CARBS TODAY: Potato (synned)
7. BODY MAGIC: 35 mins swimming
8. TOTAL SYNS: 2.5 single kit kat finger, 3 100g Potato 4.5 small kfc pop corn chicken
9. SOUP: Cauliflower Cheese soup.

Sorry for mixing things up with the HEB Kay - do you think you could add that rule in the info at the start - I looked but I can't see it. I wouldn't have realised the first time I did the challenge if someone else didn't mention it. Sorry if it's me being dim.

5. WATER INTAKE: 2.L
8. TOTAL SYNS: 10- wine
9. SOUP: Tomato and basil soup

Mmmmm cauliflower cheese soup today....its AMAZING! Used kerry lowlow cheese spread as a HE A ..... my little man is trying to steal it!!

Attachments

• 1415106961757.jpg
    1415106961757.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 1415106987787.jpg
    1415106987787.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back