NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've still been eating lots of soup Bunny! ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Kay - I won't be able to join this week - lots on and not challenge friendly! xx

Hi Kay, it's half term week for me so will struggle with this challenge with everything going on. Xx

I've still been eating lots of soup Bunny! ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ok, I believe you all ! :D

I'm going to run it for the week after half term, hopefully you'll all gain next week and want to lose. Haha aren't I cruel ! :p

Changing the date now ......

Kay xx

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 3rd November 2014 :D:D:D

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 3rd November, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

- KAY003

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay xx

Ok, I believe you all ! :D

I'm going to run it for the week after half term, hopefully you'll all gain next week and want to lose. Haha aren't I cruel ! :p

Changing the date now ......

Kay xx

Had Cloudy's lovely pea soup for lunch - sticking to the basics (but then with added non-challenge friendly extras!)

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 3rd November, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

- KAY003

Kay xx

Eeep I'm joining! Tigger.88

- KAY003
- ROSIEPOPS
-TIGER 88

Kay xx

Wow Shelley, that looks super delicious ! :drool: Thanks for sharing hun, do you have the recipe ? :p xx

Wow Shelley, that looks super delicious ! :drool: Thanks for sharing hun, do you have the recipe ? :p xx

Yup :D

450g beetroot diced
3 large carrots diced
2 onions chopped
1.8L veggie stock
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon sweetner

Chop all veggies - gently soften them in some frylight then add stock & bag leaf & sweetner to taste
Simmer for ~ 1 hour
Blend & serve with splodge of fromage frais

Was really tasty but I love beetroot.

Yup :D

450g beetroot diced
3 large carrots diced
2 onions chopped
1.8L veggie stock
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon sweetner

Chop all veggies - gently soften them in some frylight then add stock & bag leaf & sweetner to taste
Simmer for ~ 1 hour
Blend & serve with splodge of fromage frais

Was really tasty but I love beetroot.

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us Shelley. I need Iron and beetroot is really good for that. Shame I've already been to Asda and no beetroot in the house, but I will defo make this on my next shop :). Looks like a lovely winter warming soup ;).

Kay xx

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 3rd November 2014 

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 3rd November, please copy paste this post and add your name below  :-

- KAY003
- ROSIEPOPS
-TIGER 88
- JOSEPHSMUMMY

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously 

Kay xx

- JOSEPHSMUMMY
- KAY003
- ROSIEPOPS
- TIGER 88

Kay xx

What kind of day will Monday be? Going shopping this afternoon to get soup ingredients in etc having a soup marathon tomorrow x

Signing up for next week :)

- JOSEPHSMUMMY
- KAY003
- ROSIEPOPS
- TIGER 88
- SNOWBRYNEICH

Kay xx

Hello I'm here ! :D

Yay ! 5 of us :party0011: Can't wait to get started tomorrow, I've been really naughty this week :rolleyes:, come on November ! its got to be my month ! :p ...well for all of us I'm hoping ! :D

Okie tokie, if any of you have any questions, fire away, I'm usually available on mins on the weekend :). I have 4 very busy threads to manage, so try my best to be everywhere :D the best I can, so bare with me.

I'm going to post up the schedule for DAY 1 (which is tomorrow). I hope you've all done your food shop and got your Soups prepared. God I can't wait to start losing those pounds again ! :p

Good luck everyone for DAY 1, I hope you all do smashing ! :party0011: Looking forward to some yummy pics this week :drool:.

Kay xx

PS. Those of you who have done the challenge before, please keep posting, we love the support :D, and would love to see some new soup recipes being added ;).

Last edited:

This is the Final list for The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 3rd November. If you would like to join this challenge you will now have to wait till the following week on Monday 10th November ;) .

THE GET FIT CYCLE

- JOSEPHSMUMMY
- KAY003
- ROSIEPOPS
- TIGER 88
- SNOWBRYNEICH

Kay XX

PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS IF YOU ARE STARTING THE SOUP CHALLENGE TOMORROW :D

UPDATE
- for MON 03/11/2014 - DAY 1 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed today. You should have one Soup as your Maincourse. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to have x2 bowls of Soup in the day. You can either have them as 2 separate meals, or as 1 meal but x2 servings. Today is an exercise day, 1 hour minimum. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum

Good luck to everyone starting The Soup Challenge this week. I hope the previous losses have inspired you all for the week ahead ! :D:D:D

...looking forward to seeing some yummy pics of your soups this week :p:p:p .

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back