nomoremuffintop's diary

day 7 almost over so just a quick check in.
iv been so busy today, iv just sat down to my 3rd shake although i really dont want it and im struggling to finish it. im just not feeling hungry at all?
my nan passed away this morning (i wasnt close to her but iv been trying to compfort my mum who was very close to her...she lived in a care home 1 minute from my house but we didnt get on) and the 1st thing i thought was to grab something to eat. its been a hard day but i managed to cook my parents and kids a big home made warming dinner without caving in. sorry to mention food :(
weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed i will be on here with a smiley face again x i hope everyone is doing great x

hey girlie,, sorry to hear about your gran,..even if you werent close. good job on not grabbing anything to eat, even though it would be our first thing to do! good luck for weigh in tomorrow,,and maybe an early night would be a good idea.. xx

Aww sorry to hear about your nan, even if you didn't get on... she was still probably a big part of your life at some point and it's not easy coping with this kind of thing, well... ever! Well done you for staying determined and focussed at a time when it would have been easier to throw the towel in.

Big hugs and goooo team NMMT for tomorrow, let us know how you get on!

Paula

So sorry to hear about your nan ((hugs)). It's a sad time, even if you didn't get on xx

thanks girlies best get off to bed as its been a long day.
let me know how you are all doing, im still struggling to use the site its really confusing to follow people im extra interested in. maybe im just being blonde? lol be nice to just click on someones name and see their posts (like facebook) ill get used to it soon im sure xxx sleep tight, dream thin! x

1st weigh in 'done'

morning all.

i managed to get to the pharmacy this morning for weigh in and have lost 15lb :D

that means im just above the 16's on the scales whooo just a little push and i could be 15 something again by next week which would be my mini goal sorted!

the girl that weighed me asked if i feel cold at all and i said yeh im like ice all the time which isnt like me at all..she told me id have to buy something that i put in water and it will keep me warm...so after 2 mins of her running around she came back with fibre clear. i said to her that i thought that was to help go to the loo (which i need no help with atm) and she looked puzzled and said erm nah! and then read the packaging and said "it like, gives you fibre and keeps you warm" i said "fare enough, but ill use a blanket thanks cos thats cheaper"

:rolleyes:

does anyone know about tea?

i bought a box of pure peppermint tea bags today, am i limited to how much i can drink?

thanks for all that have helped through the 1st week :)

Last edited:
Holy Sh** batman that if FANTASTIC! Well done chick! I'm so chuffed for you :D :D

I honestly did lol at the fibreclear and your response! :giggle:

Week 1 is now under your belt, and so is your first weigh in... does it feel good? Just think how good you're going to feel in a few more weeks, it's exciting! Fab and 30 is calling you!!

Lovely slim thoughts being zoomed your way!!
Paula x

haha thanks im still so excited and even if i only manage 3lb this week i couldnt care less its coming off and thats all that matters!

im still confused, do me a favour if you have a diary girls can you please post me the link cos id like to read them...just dont seem to have time to search through all the threads to catch up with you all xxx

oh and re: the tea, I think you can have as much as you like as long as its made from the leaf. I've been having a couple of cups a day (not a big tea drinker pre LT anyway) when I fancy something. It's quite soothing if that makes sense?

x

Last edited:
I've been going to "user CP" at the top left there and it shows all the threads you've commented on which have been updated since you last checked (subscribed threads) and you can click the link in the bottom right of that box you can see all threads you've commented on which havent been updated. I'm not sure if thats the proper way to do it but it works for me!!

You should find my diary in there because I'm sure you've commented on mine but just in case you can find it here: http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-we...-paulajs-lt-tfr-diary-started-06-01-11-a.html (hope that works)

I feel like I'm taking over your diary today with all my comments... sorry ;)

Fantastic loss NMMT!!!!! Congratulations hun x x

OMG 15lbs! AMAZING :D xx

Good evening all!

im struggling :( i just really am not hungry at all and even though i dont dislike them i struggle to have 3 shakes a day, i know i have to but its pants!

my husband went to london today for work untill tuesday so im home alone with 4 kids and temptation has managed to rear its ugly head already (i know ... i was doing so well) i managed not to give in which makes me very proud of myself but now im scared that i cant cope as well as i thought. dont get me wrong, im not hungry or craving anything but i am missing food. strange but ill get over it :) possitive thought ay?

my nans funeral is going to be on the 31st so im thinking of having that day 'off' and join in the meal etc with my family.......still got time to think about it so not deffinate yet. can i get back to 100% the next day is going to be my problem? hohum ...

hope everyone eis doing well and feeling good. sorry if iv been grumpy, back to ME tomorrow :D

my husband went to london today for work untill tuesday so im home alone with 4 kids and temptation has managed to rear its ugly head already (i know ... i was doing so well) i managed not to give in which makes me very proud of myself but now im scared that i cant cope as well as i thought. dont get me wrong, im not hungry or craving anything but i am missing food. strange but ill get over it :) possitive thought ay?

my nans funeral is going to be on the 31st so im thinking of having that day 'off' and join in the meal etc with my family.......still got time to think about it so not deffinate yet. can i get back to 100% the next day is going to be my problem? hohum ...

Sorry you're having a tricky day hun, but you know what you should be giving yourself a huge pat on the back, it's so much harder to avoid temptation when you don't have anyone there to answer to. In truth, I've always been a bit of a guilty, secret eater and I can relate to your cravings increasing now your hubby is away! Don't be scared just re-focus and BELIEVE you can do it, because you absolutely can!

Re: your nans funeral, it'll be a tough day for all of you and you probably won't want to even think about anything LT related but try to keep in the back of your mind how hard its been so far and how you don't want to waste all the effort you've put in, try to avoid the carbs as much as poss so that getting back into 100% will be easier for you. Don't make it an excuse to fall off the wagon, I'll be looking for you back here on 1st Feb! Saying that, I know it'll be an emotional day and the last thing you want to be doing is this, but try to be strong because you can!

Hope you feel a bit better soon, you're doing fab xx

Sorry you're having a tricky day hun, but you know what you should be giving yourself a huge pat on the back, it's so much harder to avoid temptation when you don't have anyone there to answer to. In truth, I've always been a bit of a guilty, secret eater and I can relate to your cravings increasing now your hubby is away! Don't be scared just re-focus and BELIEVE you can do it, because you absolutely can!

Re: your nans funeral, it'll be a tough day for all of you and you probably won't want to even think about anything LT related but try to keep in the back of your mind how hard its been so far and how you don't want to waste all the effort you've put in, try to avoid the carbs as much as poss so that getting back into 100% will be easier for you. Don't make it an excuse to fall off the wagon, I'll be looking for you back here on 1st Feb! Saying that, I know it'll be an emotional day and the last thing you want to be doing is this, but try to be strong because you can!

Hope you feel a bit better soon, you're doing fab xx

You are so right and I think it would be an excuse to eat! I just haven't told my parents I'm back on LT so can't find a way of spending the whole day with them and not eat or drink! Maybe ill make it a mini goal? How strong would I be to clear that one? Lol
I spent 4 weeks constantly at the gym, walking, riding my bike and starving on 600Kcal a day in the summer and ended up losing 20lb. My parents we're so chuffed with me but I had no energy after that 4 weeks I was so miserable. It will be nearly a month of LT by the funeral so I might just tell them that I'm doing it and when they see how well I'm doing and how happy iam with loads of energy they might come round xxx thanks, it really helped me to think rationally xxx

Last edited:
if you can get through the funeral hun without slipping you will be so proud of yourself! you have come so far already, just keep reminding yourself of that when you are faced with food or temptation! Do make it a mini goal..if you have it written down and you believe you can do it you will do it!! its called Theory of action... i wrote about it in my health psychology exam yesterday lol! so its proven to help! :D ... lots of positivity coming your way. have a good nights sleep :) x

:D
if you can get through the funeral hun without slipping you will be so proud of yourself! you have come so far already, just keep reminding yourself of that when you are faced with food or temptation! Do make it a mini goal..if you have it written down and you believe you can do it you will do it!! its called Theory of action... i wrote about it in my health psychology exam yesterday lol! so its proven to help! ... lots of positivity coming your way. have a good nights sleep :) x

iv woken up in a better mood :p

the music is playing and im spending the morning at home dancing around the lounge with my baby boy (he is music bonkers) then the afternoon is food shopping which i am now not looking forward to. but ill be fine.

jumped on the scales yesterday and today so you might notice my ticker is updated....im dropping half a lb a day so im soooo happy iv been 100% just need to drink the water and try to fit in all three shakes. i have only managed half a pint of water so far today but i cant manage cold water so i boiled the kettle (1.7ltr) and will drink the water warm which i find really easy. ahh, not much else to add atm so ill be back tonight. whoop for day 10! :D thanks

Yay! Great news :D

We're all having these horrid temptation moments and it's great that you made the choice to come on here and tell us about it instead of being on your own with it and stewing. Glad we managed to distract you enough to get through the night and back into "happyland" this morning. Another day at 100% bites the dust! :D

Good luck with the food shopping, just make sure you're topped up with a shake and plenty of water before you go and you will be strong enough to get through it!

xx

P.S. great news about dropping 0.5lbs a day! You'll be at goal in no time :D my scales are showing 0.5lbs on today :( but I'm not going to let it get to me, it could be anything but I know its not really extra weight because I have been 100% all the way baby!

Yay! Great news :D

We're all having these horrid temptation moments and it's great that you made the choice to come on here and tell us about it instead of being on your own with it and stewing. Glad we managed to distract you enough to get through the night and back into "happyland" this morning. Another day at 100% bites the dust! :D

Good luck with the food shopping, just make sure you're topped up with a shake and plenty of water before you go and you will be strong enough to get through it!

xx

P.S. great news about dropping 0.5lbs a day! You'll be at goal in no time :D my scales are showing 0.5lbs on today :( but I'm not going to let it get to me, it could be anything but I know its not really extra weight because I have been 100% all the way baby!

well iv managed half a pint of fizzy water and half a pint of warm water so far today.
i just made a vanilla shake up with over 2 pints of cold water in a jug and then fluffed it up with the stick blender.....to me it tastes just like skimmed milk so i am just sitting here with my pint of milk! i think the food shopping will end up being a dash to farm foods so that i dont have the fresh bakery smells and salad cart to cope with in morrisons. the freezer is empty so i might just fill that up and do the fresh food shop next week (sorry about food talk).
i was worried on day 6 and 7 i stayed the same and thought that i was wasting my time but it all fell off on day 8 and has kept going days 9 and 10 but i think maybe ill stop checking my weight every day cos i withh get annoyed if its not showing every day. if the average is around 3.5 a week and there are 7 days in a week surely most days wont show a loss right? but i must admit that when i dont see a loss i drink that bit more because i worry im retaining fluid xx
we are both doing great, go us!

think you are fab Paulaj ;)

Back