Official weekly weigh in.

well done babaloo and scrumper - you're on track for your sts till disney, post disney finish blast plan!

another 2 off for me this week, going back to basics is really working!

Well done everyone!

well done dd good sign

- 2 for me this morning (and very nearly -3 but just couldn't squeeze that last bit out :) ) - still will be in the bank for next week!

well done ladies keep them losses coming !!!!!!!!!!!

- 2 for me this morning (and very nearly -3 but just couldn't squeeze that last bit out :) ) - still will be in the bank for next week!
Mouse - that is horrible! EUW!!!!!

Well done the rest of you... :D

pmsl you two!
well done Kim - omg look how close to goal you are :D

I was talking about peeing - do I get a well done now?:eek:

Can't believe I was the only one who reacted! Vicky must have been busy!!

'course you do! I'm amazed at how fast your weight is coming off now...

Can't believe I was the only one who reacted! Vicky must have been busy!!

'course you do! I'm amazed at how fast your weight is coming off now...

Her head is full of kittens and butterflies and other love related stuff:D

Thanks :D It really is coming off again now - I am cross that January was a right off really - but maybe it was the break I needed.

Trouble is I don't know how I'm going to stop now. I know I'm not going to be happy at 158 lbs and my tummy feels better for not eating wheat and fatty food. I really can't see myself going back to eating carbs. Also the meat in Dukan lends itself perfectly to the eating 6 small meals per day that I am meant to have - it just means I am constantly grazing; not so easy to graze on a bowl of pasta:D

I think I will change my goal when I get to 158 and then see how it goes - see when I start plateauing again. I think I would like to be lighter than my OH for the first time ever, and I think that is achievable.

Back