Olivia Isabel and grandad

We had one Jim - We put a "Danger Beware" sign on it which stated "will remove glasses and re-arrange your face and clothing" - just for fun of course - all ours were much loved by all too. We had a safety gate permanently across the kitchen door and that was before the days of opening safety gates - we had to climb over x

LOL Gem, now that's given me an idea. :D

Olivia has had to have her fringe trimmed Linz, it was getting in her eyes.

I knew that would fire your imagination Jim - OH even gave the species a name "infanticus sub-humanicus" in view of the fact that it was on a learning curve in human matters - personally I think they have it sussed pretty well - they manage to twist adults (we who are fully flegged in human matters) round their little fingers don't they x

She's gorgeous Jim.
We had a stair gate when mine were little and I broke my nose on it! I passed out, went down face first onto the open gate and flip flopped all the way to the bottom of the stairs! My ex found me in a heap at the bottom and asked 'are you ok?' Duh, NO!
And before anyone asks no I hadn't been drinking lol.

LOL Gem.

ouch Lisa, that must have really hurt.

Well, we are a tallish family Bren :)

Total cutie-pie!

If I remember my pair at that age, they were more interested in the boxes and wrapping than the presents. :)

She is Vicky, I love her to bits.

awww Jim a little stunner. bet you cant wait for xmas. she looks like an angel x

well, when she's in a good mood anyway Vicky. :)

ah well, she gets crabby when she's tired, but all babies do really.

Back