Olivia Isabel and grandad

Aw, cute giggling pics! What is santa bringing her for christmas Jim?

Expand Jim... we want a definite list! Did you get the snowsuit? x

oh yes I loved that snowsuit x

Yes, we got a couple of snowsuits, a rocking horse (small one) loads of teddy's and toys, though for some reason her favourite teddy is the one she is holding in the pictures, she rarely lets go of it when she comes to visit. It was a free one Eleanor got from Walkers crisp coupons years and years ago. The kids swear she gets exited as soon as she realised they are coming to our house and then she make a beeline for the teddy. Lot's of clothes including some pretty summer dresses (wishful thinking there). Some books and some night garden vids.

oh im after you with the rocking horse - I always wanted one too. the ones with the real horse hair.

The rocking horse is in a big Santa Sack, it's only small and plastic suitable for up to 2 years. :) A bigger, real one will come later. :)

Wow - that's some haul! Loved those little suits too, be she'll be adorable in them.

LOL, if she's anything like mine at that age she'll be more interested in the boxes and wrapping. :D

Lol Jim - you are right.
My friends daughter found a tape measure and thinks its the best thing ever - she has now asked for one for xmas LOL.

LOL, really, how old is she love.

she is 5! she was measuring everything in the house! the poor dog was petrified LOL

LOL, LMAO, how cute Vicky. :)

That is so sweet, Vicky :).

I had to laugh at the Outnumbered christmas show - "Why is it called Boxing Day, daddy?" - "Because the house is full of boxes..." :)

Lol I love that programme. Is it on over xmas?

Back