butterfly chicken looks lush!
did you not get 'stared at' for taking a pic?:D
With all them goodies, you gotta lot of making up to do! :D

Like the title ''extra naughty''! :D
never been to Nandos, daughter has :)

People stare at me when I take pics of my food, Bob is used to it now, but if I see people looking I tell them I taking it for my friends as they like to see what I'm eating!!!!

I only really take photos of food if it's a special meal; OH's used to me whipping out the camera on anniversaries and birthdays now.

Sounds like you had a great weekend, even with your "chapstick"... Hope your Monday gets better!

I did and it didn't! ;)

Lol, I like to 'Sunday - Extra Naughty' how cool would that be if it was one of the plan options!!!

I think I've done that plan option - it landed me here! Haha!

Ooooo nandos! I am hoping to have one of these at the weekend! So excited :)

They're pretty good value synwise I think - posh KFC I call it.

Like the title ''extra naughty''! :D
never been to Nandos, daughter has :)

Aw, I don't give a toss what people think really. I don't do it in V posh restaurants and I've never noticed anyone looking at me askance, but even if they did I wouldn't care. I'm a REBEL. ;) :D

Tuesday

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs with celery salt. Coffee with almond milk (Half A)

Lunch - Chinese crab and sweetcorn soup (1). So good.

Dinner - Jamaican chicken curry (2), sauteed cavolo nero, plantain and rice. (1 for butter spray used on veggies). :drool: Seriously, one of the nicest curries I've had in a long time.

Snacks - 2 x alpen light (B)

Total syns - 4

Last edited:
Aww hope Oliver feels better soon. You have nothing to feel guilty about but I can understand why you do. If you could point me in the direction of the recipe for your crab and sweetcorn soup, that would be greatly appreciated :p

Aww hope Oliver feels better soon. You have nothing to feel guilty about but I can understand why you do. If you could point me in the direction of the recipe for your crab and sweetcorn soup, that would be greatly appreciated :p

Thank you - I'm a bit worried about him this morning and finding it difficult to concentrate on the work I need to do - hence being back here. Whoops!

Anyway the recipe for the soup is this one: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/295481-chinese-sweetcorn-crab-soup.html

It made 3 x portions (I like a BIG bowl of soup!) for me and I left out the sesame oil which made it less than 1 syn PP. It's not difficult at all. I couldn't get creamed corn so just whizzed up a can of sweetcorn in the blender. Oh, and I used tinned crab which was 120g and only one egg white as well.

The addition of noodles sounds like a great idea! Although that soup has filled me right up again today - must be all the creamed corn bloating me out!

Cor that is a bargain! Will definitely have to get a few - gingerbread one for definite, thanks TT!

Yes, they're free, they have no calories so are essentially just like sweetener.

Back