One SW day at a time

Glad to hear you're relaxed! Well deserved.

Food looking lovely as always! ooo yay I'd forgotten Broadchurch was tonight. I've got Foyle's War from last night to catch up with as well.

I only caught up with the first episode last night. I'm feeling a bit...um?!...about it - and I did shout "AS IF!" a couple of times which is always annoying, but Olivia Coleman is so amazingly fantastic in it that all can be forgiven.

That was kind of my view too. Apparently, it's been criticised due to the glaring errors in the legal system yadda yadda yadda... To be honest, it's relatively decent light viewing for a Monday evening.

What a fool... I just volunteered myself to do another half hours over time at the end of my shift. Boo. Still, I suppose I have to start somewhere with paying of the 15 odd hours that I owe the company...

EDIT:

Well, that's half of the over time done... and as it happens, I'd have been here anyway! Now let's slowly slowly type up a note...

Last edited:
Tuesday

Weirdest start to my work day EVER. We've got a new sub contractor working for us - he's doing some stuff in the warehouse. I got in this morning and he came out of the toilet wearing just his pants. I mean, no trousers, no top, just his pants. I just sort of boggled at him, and then found his camp bed in the boardroom. That's effing weird right?! Plus I think he's drunk. Oh my GOSH.

*Blink*

Could be an interesting day. Haha!

Yesterday was good another 100%er. Day four of SP and I can report a craving for yogurt :eek:. Work was OK, actually got of my bum and went for a walk at lunchtime, home then TV and sleepy bath and bed - where I actually slept peacefully until 5am! Progress.

Yesterday - EE SP. Not many pics as it's pretty much repeated food we've all seen before.

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs (P), Grapefruit (S), Coffee with almond milk (2.5)

Lunch - Warm lentil (P), squash (S), watercress (S), Tomato (S) and feta (A) salad. Half B for oil

Dinner - Tomato, harissa and fennel soup (S) (1), Bread roll (B) with 1 x LC light (1.5) and ham (P)

Snacks - Pear, nectarine.

Total syns - 5

On The Agenda - Avoid the crazy man downstairs - I'm here on my own today as well!, walk at lunchtime (hopefully I will still be alive then ;)), home, dinner, sleepy bath, bed.

Yikes! Yeah, that's NOT normal :) I know these self employed sub contractors have to save money, but that's ridiculous!

Hope he's got dressed since then!

He got dressed, drank an alka seltzer and spent half an hour in the toilet. Grim.

Sounds delightful! Hopefully you don't have a unisex toliet like us otherwise that could be interesting today.

I'm caught between laughing and feeling slightly ill! Please keep us posted throughout the day, so we know you're ok!

Funny, a lot of people have reported a craving for yogurt! It's not quite the same, but I can suggest quark and flavouring.

Maybe it's the drop in calcium. I've got some quark, I might have some tonight with an options stirred through.

Last edited:
There are about 35 people in our building, most of them female, and 3 toilets. As I'm in the basement, I've discovered that most people appear to come down here if they want more than a wee, and therefore our toilet is disgusting to say the least.

Enough of the toilet talk, hope you're having a good day!

Wednesday

Well, it was nice to come into the office this morning and not be confronted with a half naked man. Looks like it's going to be a good day! ;):D

So yesterday was OK, took myself off for a walk at lunchtime...only for it to empty down and I got completely drenched. My jeans were soaked, my coat was soaked, my feet were soaked! Luckily I had a pair of trousers in the boot of my car so I could get changed or it would have been a very miserable afternoon (I got changed in the toilet and managed NOT to come out of there in just my pants!), as it was I just looked like a bit of a wally in smart trousers, clumpy boots and a hoody!

Good food day yesterday - also followed my sleepy bath routine again and slept beautifully until 6.30 this morning. Hoorah!

Yesterday - EE SP

Breakfast - Beans (P) and ham (P) Franks hot sauce (0.5), Grapefruit, Coffee with almond milk (2.5)

Lunch - Tomato, harissa and fennel soup (S) (1), Bread roll (B) with cheese (A)

Dinner - Salmon and green bean traybake. (B), celeriac (S) (2)

Snacks - Nectarine, apricots, 1 x Alpen double choc (3) with quark and options (2.5). I tried to assuage my yogurt craving with quark. It did not work!

Total syns - 11.5

Last edited:
Well done on leaving the toilets in full attire! I got snowed on yesterday... and sleeted, hailed and rained on! Vile and flippin' freezing!

And to add insult to injury, we were just suddenly and totally randomly very busy!

Hail is just the worst of all weather - apart from mental snow of course. Think it's meant to be pretty bad down your way over the next few days? Wrap up and keep warm!

Back