+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

my tea turnip and potato pie with veg and pickled cucumber 2 syns for the lean corned beef i used.there is a pasrty topping for this pie which everyone else had.it did look yummy and i never had none.how good am i,when i used to have it with pastry that was the best bit lol

20j5ztc.jpg

Mushy pea curry, rice & chips. Free on green

100417_200027.jpg

I made quorn meatballs today, very yummy indeed and so easy to make.

The sauce is made from diced mushrooms, diced onions and chopped tomatoes.

Was so nice, I've saved the leftover mince to make burgers for a bbq tomorrow :)

Before cooking;
2eevp4w.jpg

After cooking;
15fkjmx.jpg

In the sauce, and ready to go, yum;
kd01e9.jpg

How did you do the meatballs?
I bought meat free meatballs last year but I found them rank to be honest!

How did you do the meatballs?
I bought meat free meatballs last year but I found them rank to be honest!

Put a pack of quorn mince, onion, mixed spice and 2 eggs into a blender and blend it for 2 minutes, then you just shape them, spray with a bit of frylight and cook them in the oven for 20 minutes. They were lovely.

I used the left over mince today to make 2 burgers to bbq :)

They were yummy

I baked bread! I know not very SW friendly but you could weigh out 57g and call it an HE lol. Thought I'd post a pic anyway!

Carrot bread
713c94d5.jpg

eca5768e.jpg

And lunch today, grilled chicken breast, brown rice and vegetables
aa23e777.jpg

wow! well done! that looks fab!

Aww thanks guys! Can't really take the credit for the bread lol, DH bought me a bread maker so it did all the work while I watched through the glass lid with my mouth watering lol.

Lunch was delicious and filling!

Aww thanks guys! Can't really take the credit for the bread lol, DH bought me a bread maker so it did all the work while I watched through the glass lid with my mouth watering lol.

Lunch was delicious and filling!

I've started buying fresh pumpernickel bread (you have to slice it yourself, so often only get one slice, with the way I hack slicing fresh bread lol). We can have 57g as a healthy B option and omg it is so yummy toasted. Is my new favorite healthy b choice now.

Home made hash (slightly burnt) brown hehe, 'fried eggs' and bbq beans. Free on green.

9hmbfq.jpg

Quorn chicken curry and rice. Also free on green.

2hyudg1.jpg

emma that curry looks yummy. I had curry for my tea tonight and seeing yours has made me want it again lol

my H2B made us SW fish and chips last night, free on EE

<a href=

does that work?!

hmmmmm i can't seem to link it

fishandchips.jpg

wahoo! that worked right?!

jtw9dz.jpg

SWFC (Slimming World Fried Chicken) 1/2 a syn per drumstick. See how on my blog

Back