Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Pizza made with

Squarish wrap 4pp
Tomato puree 1pp
Mushrooms
Onions
Ham 1pp
40g mozzarella 3pp (was shocked how low this was)

X

Chicken kebab with loads of salad. Will probably not bother with the pitta bread, but will have a small slice of the garlic pizza bread instead! Weeeeeeeeeeeeklies!

moonwatcher said:
Chicken kebab with loads of salad. Will probably not bother with the pitta bread, but will have a small slice of the garlic pizza bread instead! Weeeeeeeeeeeeklies!

Yum!! How many points is that? :D

I used to be on Slimming World so was used to big portions of 'free' but I found it made me eat more, so now I'm on Weight Watchers its given me a sense of portion control.
I had a WW beef hot pot 6pp filled out with a portion of Weight Watchers primitives onion mash 2pp, only 8 in total and a substantial meal :)

Yum!! How many points is that? :D

I'm going for 8 for the chicken (2 x chicken breasts), salad should be only 0pp stuff. The garlic bread I'm not sure about yet as I will have to weigh it! On the online tracker though, several different makes come up as 10pp for half a garlic pizza bread, so if the weight matches their weight it will be half that (does that make sense?) ie 5pp. If it weighs more I'll work it out properly! Will probably allow for some low fat mayo as well and I might add a few more points as a bit of a safety net! We'll be eating quite late - I can't wait!

I'm definitely jealous! Sounds so nice :) ive got wi at 8am tomoro so I'm having one Jaffa cake n a cuppa now! Lol x

I'm definitely jealous! Sounds so nice :) ive got wi at 8am tomoro so I'm having one Jaffa cake n a cuppa now! Lol x

Ooooooohhh Jaffa cakes! Don't know how you can have just one though! I would have to point them by the box I think!

I hate that one is 1pp but two are 3pp! I only had one point left lol! Treat after weigh in tomoro though! That's where the weeklies come in to play :D I've got a date with a huge buttercream topped cupcake and some chilli Doritos :) xxx

I hate that one is 1pp but two are 3pp! I only had one point left lol! Treat after weigh in tomoro though! That's where the weeklies come in to play :D I've got a date with a huge buttercream topped cupcake and some chilli Doritos :) xxx

Sounds good! Good luck with your WI.

Half a bag of boil in the bag rice 5pp
87g of quorn chicken style pieces 2pp
WW naan bread 4pp
Tesco madras cooking sauce 4pp

Followed by

Birds instant custard 3pp
2 bananas 0pp

Total 18pp

Yummy!

Home made burger! Nom. Lean mince and big bun with ketchup! About 8pp and its a huge burger :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Steak covered in a mushroom philly sauce, potatoes and broccoli all for 11pp, it was lush and def something I will have again x

morrisons eat smart chillie chicken with noodles, frozen meal = lush

Back