Purpleds Pregnancy Food Diary

All I have to add is ....someone needs to buy a huge load of these and repackage them as morning sickness cure. They would make a fortune. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389648389.460113.jpg

I feel sick for about 15mins inbetween taking them off and falling asleep. Such a great buy.

Sounds like a hard day, take it easy!! What exactly r the wrist bands? That could b ur new business!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They are what you wear for travel sickness. I think it's called acupressure or something. They push down on the point of your wrist that stop sickness. People wear them on ships/boats and bus trips to stop them being sick. They are magic :)

Who would have thought it would help morning sickness, do u feel sick if u dont wear it

Yes. I don't think I will ever be sick. I've only been sick 2 times as an adult. Both caused by alcohol.
But when I'm not wearing them I feel very odd and sick. So I just put them on again. Takes about 10mins for them to kick in.

The only bad thing is I know I want to take them off before bed, but I kind of dread it lol incase I feel sick

Last edited:
Ur lucky like I was, no sick! I cant stand being sick! U should b fine after 12 weeks

Purpled do u no if tomato puree was free on sf? Like unlimited amount please? I cant remember, making spag bol today :-D

I didn't even know that you could get wrist bands for travel sickness, great that they are working on the morning sickness too though.

How is the tiredness this week?

Sorry I'm late in replying Sarah, I don't think tomatoe purée was free. I think it was 2tbsp free. But 3tbsp it went to 1.

And tiredness is still here....but I'd much rather be tired than sick. It hits me at about 2pm, then again at about 9pm.

Food today (no photos I'm afraid)

Breakfast - Crumpets and cottage cheese
Lunch - pasta with homemade pasta sauce and veg
Dinner - homemade pizza made on my pizza stone. Not SF but tasted great

Snacks
Orange
Apple
Banana
Grapes
Carrot and hummus
Crackers
Mini cheddars x 1 pack
Weight watchers chocolate dessert....dull

Tomorrow I make risotto. I cook stuff all the time but it's always exciting cooking something from a cook book :)

Thats ok purpled I pointed it from the packet anyway, I dint think it was free! Could only hope!

Ur food looks good today! Loads of fruit, were u quite peckish today?

Dont forget to show us a pic of ur risotto, ive never had it!

Hi purpled do u no if this bread is free on sf? Its low fat, the only one tesco sell anymore :-(

Attachments

• 1389778267791.jpg
    1389778267791.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 47
Hi purpled do u no if this bread is free on sf? Its low fat, the only one tesco sell anymore :-(

I just checked on the weight watchers app. Which is crazy btw, I joined over 2 years ago and only paid one month membership and the app kept my logged in. Then when I got iPhone5, all the apps carried over and I was still logged in haha

It isn't SF but it's 1pp for 1 slice. 3pp for 2 slices

I just screen shorted all the SF bread, but I only search the word bread, so crumpets/wraps won't be on there

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389790512.280513.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389790522.091002.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389790498.453549.jpg

It also says calorie controlled bread is free but I don't know what that includes.

I had manual handling training this morning.....I feel educated.
I can lift a box :)

Thankyou purpled! See if its a low fat bread is it not calorie controlled? Resco used to do a lovely thick white ww bread that I used on sf days but they stopped doing it now, in fact they dont do much ww products anymore, I will have to go asda and buy in bulk! The bread onfo is handy thanks! I wanna do ww online cause the app and info but its a waste of money for me really as I pretty much no the pp to what I normally eat anyway, im on day 5 and only just got my purple points book out.

What job do u do purpled?

Do all the government statistics and data for childhood health checks and immunisations. Lots of spreadsheets, graphs, reports and numbers :) and too many boring meetings. However the money is good and I enjoy the job. It just sounds boring. Nothing to do with 'manual handing training' it's just a box ticked. I have to do fire warden training next week....Zzzzzz

Just got in, sorted 18 parcels, got my risotto cooking and cleaned kitchen. I'm exhausted. Going to eat in 10 mins. Husband has just got home and he gets to wash up tonight while I put my feet up.

Cooking a baby is very hard work. Tiring tiring tiring.

I'll share some pics of my wonderful cooking later.

P.S I only paid for weight watchers once 2 years ago £11.95. Since then I haven't paid. :)

Last edited:
I actually like sorting paperwork doing spreadsheets ect :-D

Sounds like u have had a hard day, make sure ur husband gives u a foot massage :-D and take it easy!

Y U M!!!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389815551.383369.jpg
A during photo - used the stock to cook the chicken for 14mins. Then I left that to stand and chopped it up to add into the risotto for the last 3-5mins

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389815613.450929.jpg
Not the most appetising photo but it tasted better than it looked.

'Chicken and Mushroom Risotto'
Tastyyy

P.S - non food relating, but I am hoping pregnancy gives me normal female emotions for a few month. I'm such a bloke, I never cry, I don't worry and I'm not sympathetic with people. So I'm hoping I get some female emotions, so I can cry at a film :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389817538.253963.jpg
:) just a couple, while we watch a bit more breaking bad.

Last edited:
Back