Rach's not so fat momma diary!

Instead of the lindt bunnies I've had the chocolate buttons out of the boys egg - 8 syns. Also nibbled on half of one of their little brioche rolls - 4 syns???

Thursday food plan

B - weetabix, banana, milk HEA HEB
L - ham, cheese on wm bread, salad and salad cream 2, mango and muller light HEA HEB
T - Carvery (FILs birthday). I'm going to go easy, no sausage or roasters but I'm guessing all of my syns and then some as the superfree veg often has butter on!

Last edited:
So I've just had my 20 week scan, all well. Lovely little wriggler! All the more reason to eat well.

So I've just had my 20 week scan, all well. Lovely little wriggler! All the more reason to eat well.

Aww x glad it went well Hun! Are you having a surprise? :) xx we were going to this time but we couldn't resist lol so found out xx

Awe that's lovely news! Can't wait for the day I get to experience that :) xxx

We stayed team yellow. We didn't find out with the boys so thought we'd do the same this time. Just relieved all is well.

Fridays plan...

B - weetabix and banana HEA HEB
L - cheese omelette with salad HEA, fruit and muller light
T - Chicken and bacon pasta salad, salad cream 2

2 lindt bunnies - 6

We stayed team yellow. We didn't find out with the boys so thought we'd do the same this time. Just relieved all is well.

It's such a relief isn't it. I think the 12 week scan is nerve-wracking because it's usually the first time you get to see your baby and you just want to know 1. if it's actually there(!) and 2. that everything seems ok, but I do think the 20 week scan can be just as scary as obviously they are looking at all their bits and pieces, checking everything is normal etc! x So glad everything is alright :)

xxx

It's such a relief isn't it. I think the 12 week scan is nerve-wracking because it's usually the first time you get to see your baby and you just want to know 1. if it's actually there(!) and 2. that everything seems ok, but I do think the 20 week scan can be just as scary as obviously they are looking at all their bits and pieces, checking everything is normal etc! x So glad everything is alright :)

xxx

Thanks hun x

Fridays plan...

B - weetabix and banana HEA HEB
L - cheese omelette with salad HEA, fruit and muller light
T - Chicken and bacon pasta salad, salad cream 2

2 lindt bunnies - 6

Change of plan - no eggs meant no omelette!!

I grilled 4 Ww sausages with fry light fried mushrooms and grilled tomato.

2lb off for me this morning, delighted with that.

Last edited:
So - today!!

B - 2 slices wm bread, boiled egg, scraping of clover light HEB x 2 and 1.5syns
L - cheese and boiled egg pasta salad HEA
T - Take Away - Chicken in Blackbean sauce with boiled rice 5.5

Syns - a can of 0% alcohol San Miguel (rock n roll!) 6

Hope everyone has a good day, im off shopping for maternity work tops. Tthink I threw them out after last time - sick to death of wearing the same things over and over!!

Last edited:
Gah I don't think I'd waste Syns on non alcoholic drinks!! Hehe

I've spent the day at a baby shower so been talking all things baby! I think new look do some really nice maternity stuff and at not too bad a price. Although I love Asos as its free returns/exchanges x

Gah I don't think I'd waste Syns on non alcoholic drinks!! Hehe

I've spent the day at a baby shower so been talking all things baby! I think new look do some really nice maternity stuff and at not too bad a price. Although I love Asos as its free returns/exchanges x
'

I ended up with some H&M bits and bobs although the trousers are dodgily sized!!! I didn't bother with the fake beer in the end. DH came back with a bar of galaxy!!!!!! So I'm guessing o did go over my syns. Oops!

Tonight DH and I are escaping. We got a hotel spa night as a gift from my brother and his wife for Xmas so we're dropping Trouble 1&2 at my mums and using it tonight. Won't quite be the same without me drinking but I'm so looking forward to a swim - is that sad? I doubt I'll be able to lie in after 17 months of early starts!!
I'm guessing tea won't bestrictly to plan and I fully anticipate dividing into the hash browns at breakfast tomorrow so I'll make sure breakfast and lunch today are good and back on it after breakfast tomorrow.

Last edited:
B weetabix, banana and milk HEA HEB
L tuna and cheese salad with salad cream HEA 2 syns
T Out for tea

' I ended up with some H&M bits and bobs although the trousers are dodgily sized!!! I didn't bother with the fake beer in the end. DH came back with a bar of galaxy!!!!!! So I'm guessing o did go over my syns. Oops! Tonight DH and I are escaping. We got a hotel spa night as a gift from my brother and his wife for Xmas so we're dropping Trouble 1&2 at my mums and using it tonight. Won't quite be the same without me drinking but I'm so looking forward to a swim - is that sad? I doubt I'll be able to lie in after 17 months of early starts!! I'm guessing tea won't bestrictly to plan and I fully anticipate dividing into the hash browns at breakfast tomorrow so I'll make sure breakfast and lunch today are good and back on it after breakfast tomorrow.

I love a swim! Not sad at all... Me and the OH try to book a private pool near us for a swim one a month or so. Tried to do it more regularly but it is a little expensive £12 a time. Enjoy yourself - what a nice gift to have. I certainly could do with that!

I'm spending the evening watching the leaked game of thrones episodes, can't wait!!

Hope you are having a nice day Hun xxx

Well our night away was lovely. Such a break not to live by the clock, even for such a short time. We're very much about routine at home; I never thought I'd be one of those mums but with twins it's a necessity - I can't be baby led by two different babies, I'd never have 2 minutes to get anything done!!!
We had a swim, I sat with my legs in the Jacuzzi as I couldn't remember if I was allowed or not, we had a lounge about then went into town for a meal which was such a treat - something we used to do. I won't pretend the food was anything remotely SW but I've been out and bought some speed foods for this week.

B - Weetabix, blueberries and milk HEA HEB
L - vegetable rice, raspberries, strawberries and muller light
T - lamb curry (2syns for a tsp of oil), rice and salad.

4 dairy box chocolates - 10 syns

Annoyed with myself as I had a good few handfuls of DHs swirl type crisp things last night - after a good day!! Grr!!

I'm hoping to be much better today.

B - fruit salad and yogurt
L - wm bread chicken salad sanchwich, 2 syns for low fat spread, cappuccino HEA HEB x 2
T - beef and rice noodle teriyaki stir fry 2 syns.

Back