Rach's not so fat momma diary!

B - boiled egg, wm bread, banana, low fat spread HEB 1 syn
L - jacket, cheese, salad, Muller light HEA, salad cream 2 syns
T - tuna pasta bake, HEA HEB

Glad you had a lovely time - sounds lovely. Unsure about the jacuzzi thing :/

Who cares what the food was like you got to spend time with your man and have a rare night of child free adultness!!

Food looks good for today - we had a tuna pasta bake last night. Was yummy!

No you're not allowed in a jacuzzi so you made the right choice :) Food choices sound lovely too.

No you're not allowed in a jacuzzi so you made the right choice :) Food choices sound lovely too.

Thanks Caz - I remembered just wallowing in a pool watching my DH chilling in a jacuzzi last time I was pregnant but couldn't remember whether I could or not. Glad I didn't simmer the baby!!

Morning!

B - Weetabix, banana, milk HEA HEB
L - pasta and cheese salad HEA, yogurt, strawberries
T - Poached eggs, SW chips and beans. Not strictly EE but hey ho!

Syns - chocolate!

Morning all - delighted with a maintain on the scales this morning, especially after last weekend!! That's 2.2kg on so far which I've worked out to be 5 not 6lbs. I'm 21 weeks now so can expect maintaining to be a bit tougher from now on.
Feeling good though, just have to make sure I avoid the crap in the staffroom when I go back to work next week!!

So - today

B - fruit salad and muller light
L - cheese and ham hock sandwich on wm bread HEA HEB x 2, salad and fruit
T - Chinese!!!! Chicken in blackbean sauce with boiled rice 5.5 syns

Didn't plan or track yesterday - one of those hectic days when you go to a friends house and can't do much about it!!! Wasn't too bad but certainly wasn't an ee day and lots of syns.

Back to work today (after school holidays), I have one more term!!

B - weetabix, banana and milk HEA HEB
L - jacket, cheese, salad, salad cream HEA 2 syns
fruit and yogurt
T - Chicken jambalaya

Syns - chocolate!!!!

Hi hun, how are you doing? xxx

Hi girls. Not doing great I'll be honest!!! Had some family issues and I've comfort eaten my way through them for the llast 2 weeks. My dad has tested positive for prostate cancer. He's got an appointment this week for a scan to see which sort of treatment he needs - tablets, radiotherapy or chemo. Hoping and praying it's not so advanced and it can be controlled by medication. Just feel in limbo until we know more.

I've put on 4.5lbs in those 2 weeks which I'm annoyed about but I know that it's not important in the grand scheme of things. Going to try keeping to plan though to keep one silky worry off my mind.

Food for today-

B - Muller light and fruit
L - lf supernoodles, peppers and onions and egg, grapes
T - Sausages (6) SW chips and beans
Snack - ryvita and cheese HEA HEB

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Hun, my granddad currently being treated for prostate cancer! He's on meds and has had radiotherapy he's currently waiting an op, if it makes you feel better hes actually doing pretty well! X don't worry too much on the food front x these things happen x our family dog was put to sleep a week ago and I can't get back Into the swing of eating healthy food x

Oh hun, how awful for you. Who cares about comfort eating, don't worry yourself about it. Ive had no reason so and I've been comfort eating the last few days. Ive put on loads!

Not of much help but my uncle was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year (quite advanced) and went through radiotherapy before christmas. He seems to be doing well and the radiotherapy has kept it at bay. We are just waiting for some results. Fingers crossed for your dad xx

Oh hun I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully it's caught nice and early x My Grandad had the same and had a course of injections (I think) and radiotherapy x

I hope all is going to be ok, and that you're ok too. Big hugs lovely xxxx

Back