Shaking it to slimdom!

erghhh..... had a few really crap weeks.....thought get my head around everything with a break for half term....and no! the crap follows me! lol Anyway! Spent half a day in A ane E because my arm was bad, face was going numb....so had to see a stroke nurse! Glad to say it wasnt a stroke! Not sure what it was....they think either a migrane ( although my head didnt hurt) or a nerve trapped in top of spine! But i can help its the fat putting pressure on something! So i really need to get my head around all this and lose bloody weight!! So at some point in the next 2 weeks.....i am beginning! Currently have the lodger back.....and that isnt helping tbh!!

Where is everyone! Any of the old crew still here and lurking about? xxx

Poor you Beth. Sound horrible for you. I haven't been too bad. Although been off plan the last 4 days as had lots on. Meals out etc. Back on track tomorrow. Going to try tfr for a few weeks. Although last time I said that I fell at first hurdle lol. Going to give it a good go though. Hope everyone is ok. Here's to a good week guys and gals.

Charlie xx

Poor you Beth. Sound horrible for you. I haven't been too bad. Although been off plan the last 4 days as had lots on. Meals out etc. Back on track tomorrow. Going to try tfr for a few weeks. Although last time I said that I fell at first hurdle lol. Going to give it a good go though. Hope everyone is ok. Here's to a good week guys and gals.

Charlie xx
Hi Charlie! I had my shake this morning, got a bar for lunch, so attempt NO1 for November lol Your doing well hun! in the 16's!! yeyy!! lets try drop a stone and half by christmas :) Have you heard anything from Nix? xx

Just had my last shake of the day! I do love that feeling of getting through a day with ease....must stay focused! Had strawberry shakes today, normally i always go for my chocolate ones, but have to say the strawberry taste seemed to stay with me more today, so gave a feeling of being more satisfied maybe? Had choc truffle bar at lunch! gonna go order some more! As you may have of read in previous posts, i had told nobody that i was doing VLCD, well this time i have told my mum. She is also my best friend, and she knows how down i get out how i look! We are both being good, she is doing the healthy eating journey. So feel not so alone! Got xmas meal in december! Not a prob as long as i get back on the shakes after and keep to veg and meat!! Its amazing how we all know what to do, infact could all write our own diet books.....but its the doing it thats the issue!

Hope everyone feeling good! xxx

Sounds like a good day. I agree, I can also bleat on about how to do it, sticking to it is a different story lol. I too have had a good day. 2 shakes down and 2 to go. Have been drinking loads. Mainly herbal tea, but up to 2 liters.
Well done hun! One day at a time.... Slowly but surely! I feel happier just for one day and that's just the control element of sticking to something!!

Am blooming starving though despite being good lol

oh no i hate that! keep drinking the water hun! sometimes i pretend i have eaten something to trick my mind....i just typed that and re read it.... i hope i dont sound crazy lol xx

Bloody hell!! Another day done! Looking forward to a cuppa and choc bar tonight! Yeah really! I am! Determined to be able to put up some inspirational photos on the shake the weight page!! ?x

Your so good though loopy! when i fail with shakes only I end up eating toast! How is you loss going when just having shakes and evening meal? xx

My weight loss is slow. Never lost weight easily. Some weeks only lost a pound a time. Best loss was 4lb. Is so hard being good isn't it. Going to try for another stone for Christmas, at least I can then come off plan for a few days over festive period. Have 4 meals out between now and then, so hope losses allow a stone off. Slow and steady, thats my motto. Have a good day Beth

Charlie xx

i seem to be great during day once again, and then eat at night....not from hunger....the shakes and bars feel me up lovely! Maybe boredom? Just gonna keep trying till something clicks!! Keep going Charlie! A pound a week is 52lbs in a year!! xxx

AM I BACK? I DONT KNOW!!

Hi all, and hello to newbies......

Right.....am in two minds......i need to lose this weight..... but not sure how realistic it is to say i will stick to this for months..... so thinking of kicking 2 stone off, then going low GI diet.... will still have a shake here and there prob, as i do like the shakes! So gonna have a shake this morning..... Any of the original crew on here still? xxx

Am still lurking Beth. Had all Christmas off but back on track now. Week one for me

Charlie xx

Hey Charlie! Happy new year hun! I just cant seem to get head into it....its soooo frustrating! All ok until the evenings come....think i need to start going out and keeping more busy and not catching up on the soaps on telly! lol How have you go on this week? xx

Well I've just piled even more on! This morning I could hardly wipe my bloody arse!! What in my head has to click for me to see I have to live on shakes!!!

Today I have only had choc shakes.... I'm boiling some eggs, and keeping to shakes and protein only! I have to do this, it's turned from dieting into wanting to have a better life now and I have to do it this time!!!!

I seem to work better when no one knows I am on the shakes, and I'm off work this week, so a good time to start as means I can get into a routine!!

I aim too lose 4 stone with the shakes, then I would like to join the gym and keep on mainly protein and shakes as I love the shakes!

Come on guys! Let's do this together! Xxx

Back