Slim4ever the SW Way

Didn't have a chance to update before rushing off to this conference.....

Weigh in yesterday -1lb down to 9.12 am happy but no that I have no choice over meals for wed-fri and drinking as entertaining clients both nights :-( hopefully I can claw it back sat - tues

Have just had scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast so besides a bit of oil is prob not too bad

Keep strong... Make sensible choices, have soda with the wine to make it last longer, plenty of water and fruit rather than all the cakes at coffee times... Be kind to yourself and enjoy your conference. X

maggymay said:
Keep strong... Make sensible choices, have soda with the wine to make it last longer, plenty of water and fruit rather than all the cakes at coffee times... Be kind to yourself and enjoy your conference. X

Thanks Maggymay I did try...but not great!

So back from Conference - have had lots of wine, one desert but three big meals a day so just hoping for a STS on Wed.

Back on it today and no better way to start than with a sweaty Jillian Level 2 workout!

B - crunchy bran HXB with 100ml skimmed milk 1/3 HXA lots of orange squash and big mug of tea

Getting myself out in the sunshine today :)

Didn't have any lunch just a diet coke then a cherry ice lolly - syns?

D - goats cheese with rocket and balsamic followed by BBQ lamb, chicken, and ribs with aubergine bake - toms, onion, courgette, garlic and couple of potatoes HXB2

Day: Red
HXB: crunchy bran and pots
HXA: skimmed milk and little goats cheese
Syns???

Last edited:
Yesterday was not great foodwise, we we're out in the sun with yummy food and ice cream :)

Anyway....Monday EE

B - punnet of raspberries (sf,ss)
Fibre plus HXB and 2 coffees
Bottle of water

L - chicken and pasta salad from apostrophe - 4 syns???
Bottle of water
Diet coke

D - chicken recipe from the mag book with extra carrots, celery, onions, pots and spring greens

Day: EE
HXB: fibre plus
HXA: skimmed milk
Syns: salad dressing - 4

Tuesday - green

B - crunchy bran HXB with strawberries (sf,ss) and skimmed milk HXA

2 x water
2 x coffee with fibre plus HXB2

L - cheese, leek, ham pasta n sauce - 1 syn with peas (ss)

Dinner will be -

Veg Singapore noodles - onions, beansprouts, peppers, garlic, ginger, curry powder, soy sauce, lots of red chilli :)

Day: Green
HXB: Crunchy bran and Fibre plus bar
HXA: Skimmed milk
Syns: 1 syn

Last edited:
Ok so weigh in this morning.....STS again....so still at 9.12 but after 3 days at Conference with who knows how many syns I am happy.

Not been a great day today but from tomorrow I am 100% SW friendly the only obstacle is a 30th birthday party on Sat but it will only be alcohol as I plan to have a healthy dinner before we go :)

Enjoy your 30th Hun! Well done on staying the same after conference. Eat plenty of speed soup and fruit and all will be well! X

Ok - have been on plan/off plan, not doing my diary, not updating, not exercising....horrible!

Have had a really bad throat infection for nearly a week and it's just making me not bother. But I need to so went shopping and stocked up on good food.

Plans for the next few days;
An apple a day and my 2 litres of water

Mon - L superspeed soup
D - chicken mulligatawny soup (homemade) syns for some half fat coconut milk

Tue - L piri piri innocent veg pot (5.5 syns)
D - spicy beef pasta - ex lean mince, chillies, celery, carrot, spring onion, garlic

Wed - L ?
D - jacket pot with baked beans and salad

Breakfast will be cereal/cereal bar and fruit

How about pasta & tomato sauce for lunch?

Shrimpy said:
How about pasta & tomato sauce for lunch?

Sounds good, I have to see where I'm working and kitchen facilities :) back on Jillian tomorrow too!

Monday - EE

B - 2 x weetabix HXB with 200ml skimmed milk HXA
Raspberries

litre of water and 2 coffees

L - Superspeed soup
another bottle of water (500ml)

Apple

D - chicken, rice, onion, apple, ginger, curry powder, vegetable stock, reduced fat coconut milk

Last edited:
Tuesday - EE

B - fibre plus bar HXB
Raspberries
Litre of water and 2 coffees

L - innocent veg pot (sf) - 5.5 syns
Bottle of water
Apple

coffee

D - wholemeal pasta, ex lean mince, chillies, carrots, celery, tinned toms, garlic with salad

Nom ness!! What yummy days you've had! :)

good luck for WI today.

Wednesday was a Green day
B - fibre plus bar and skinny capp
L - Pasta salad from sainsbury deli (4 syns?)
D - Jacket pot with baked beans, cheese and salad

Thursday - Green day

B - fibre plus bar and coffee
L - jacket pot with cheese and onion and an apple
D - rice, kidney beans in chili sauce and salad
Got myself a box of mikado as a treat for later :)

Tomorrow is going to be another Green day, as have to eat lots during the day as no time for dinner before going to an engagement party

Friday - Green

B - crunchy bran with skimmed milk
Apple
L - Cheese and broc pasta n sauce with added peas and green beans

Last edited:
Ok not been updating as not been great....weekend went a bit downhill after a drunken Friday, major hangover requiring bad food!

Hope for a STS before my birthday, been good today and will be tomorrow and Thursday :)

Back