Slimming World and me...

Aw hope you feel better soon Hun

Sounds like you do similar classes to my gym .. I do body pump too - deffo don't go if your feeling ill x x

Oh dear, I had a bit of a disaster yesterday...

I made the mistake of buying a 4 pack of crunchies and a couple of packs of Nobbly Bobbly ice lollies (My weakness). I don't know what I was thinking ! Anyway, it ended up in a binge :sigh: Packets of naughty things and me don't mix ! I can't leave them alone, if I know they are there I have to finish them.

So that was yesterday...

Today I woke up and headed straight to the gym and did an hours class of Legs, Bums and Tums. It's cheered me up a little :sigh:

Today

Breakfast - 1/2 a banana, pineapple, Lucozade Sport Lite (2.5 syns) (Forgot my water for the gym)

Lunch - Slimming World traditional vegetable stew (We made a huge batch yesterday, yummy!), 2 Ryvita (HeB), 1 Philadelphia tub (HeA)

Snacks - Just had the last two of the mini Nobbly Bobblys (6 syns each), glad they are gone now ! Apple, 2 Ryvita (HeB), Philadelphia tub (HeA), Activia 0% yogurt, fruit & fibre (HeB) (I'm going to add 5 syns for the cereal as I had quite a big bowlful)

Dinner - Slimming World stew

Syns - 19.5 :(

Water - 1 litre plus

Exercise - Legs, Bums & Tums (1 hour)

Last edited:
Today

Breakfast - Sultana bran (HeB), pineapple, strawberries, apple

Lunch - Deli Box Pasta (2 syns), 2 rice cakes (HeB), 1/2 Philadelphia mini tub (HeA)

Snacks - 2 rice cakes (HeB), 1 Philadelphia tub (HeA), peppermint tea, 1/2 a banana

Dinner - Slimming World sweet potato wedges, Slimming World mango dip (both from my green recipe book), baked beans, veggie burger (1.5 syns), baby gem lettuce, cucumber, 2 Muller Light chocolate desserts (5 syns each)

Syns - 13.5

Water - 1 litre plus

Exercise - Body Pump (1 hour)

Last edited:
Your diary looks good :)

I feel like that all the time too, how can eating more help you lose lbs...but it does!! xx

It is hard to get used to. In the past I've always restricted food to lose weight, and this is the complete opposite ! :)

It's a very healthy eating plan, it's making me feel better, even if I haven't lost much yet :) x x

Today

Breakfast - Sultana bran (HeB), strawberries, grapes

Lunch - Jacket potato, baked beans, cottage cheese, baby gem lettuce, tomato

Snacks - Hot chocolate (2 syns), splash of almond milk (HeA), apple, grapes, 4 rice cakes (HeB), 1 mini Philadelphia tub (HeA), Morrisons right balance cereal (15 syns!?), almond milk (HeA), Activia 0% yogurt

Dinner - Noodles, soy sauce

Syns - 17 :(

Water - Lots of water :)

Exercise - Just work today

Last edited:
Mmm, that looks like it'd be delish! Will have to look out for some!

X

You won't be disappointed ! :)

I put the powder in and mix with a little bit of almond milk (or milk/soya if you prefer), then slowly pour in the hot water and gently stir. It makes it nice and frothy :)

I'm on my break at work and I'm SO hungry ! I've got some rice cakes and grapes to keep me going though :) It's not easy when you have a vending machine full of chocolate staring at you ! lol

Yeah, I know what you mean We constantly have biscuits and / or cake in the office, whick doesn't exactly make dieting easy! Hope you managed to resist the chocolate!

X

My work is the same! Luckily our offices are absolutely huge so I can hide from the vending machines but the never ending cake and treats that people put right next to my desk do my head in! (Mmmmm cake!!!) Everyone else enjoys whilst I have my apple.... Not quite the same!!! xx

Yay, I've lost a bit more this week... about half a pound :) I would like more of a loss each week, but it always seems to be about half a pound for me. I'm happy it's going down :)

Today

Breakfast - Sultana bran (HeB), grapes, Activia 0% yogurt

Lunch - Slimming World stew, 2 Ryvita (HeB), muller light chocolate dessert (5 syns)

Snacks - Apple, deli box pasta (2 syns), hot chocolate (2 syns), splash of almond milk (HeA)

Dinner - Noodles, soy sauce

Syns - 9

Water - I haven't been counting, but I've had a good amount

Exercise - Group training session (1 hour), treadmill (10 mins)

Last edited:
Today

Breakfast - Sultana bran (HeB), Activia 0% yogurt

Lunch - Mushroom & veg stir fry, fry light, soy sauce

Snacks - Pot shot (1.5 syns), 2 Ryvita (HeB), 1 mini Philadelphia tub (HeA), 2 hot chocolates (2 syns each), splash of almond milk (HeA), apple

Dinner - 2 veggie sausages (2 syns each), potato, baked beans, mushy peas

Syns - 9.5

Fluids - Water

Exercise - Body Attack (1 hour)

Last edited:
Back