Slimming World and me...

I'm thinking about trying some red days ?? Which will mean reading my Slimming World books again. I don't know much about red days, but I'm wondering if cutting out the potato and pasta might help with a bigger loss ? Any thoughts welcome :) x x

I understand that you do lose more on red days, I am just restarting my sw diet today (doing it from home, no online or classes) and will be doing mostly red days myself

I understand that you do lose more on red days, I am just restarting my sw diet today (doing it from home, no online or classes) and will be doing mostly red days myself

Good Luck Sue :)

I'm going to have a read through the books again, and maybe give red days a try x x

Today

Breakfast - Fruit & fibre (HeB), Activia 0% yogurt

Lunch -

Snacks -

Dinner -

Syns -

Fluids - Water, peppermint tea

Exercise -

I've just changed mine as you reminded me! Been meaning to do it for ages but can't on the app!

Go to web version of Minis so either via browser on phone or actual computer. Go to your first post, click edit and then go advanced (where edit was) and then you can amend the title :)

xx

I've just changed mine as you reminded me! Been meaning to do it for ages but can't on the app!

Go to web version of Minis so either via browser on phone or actual computer. Go to your first post, click edit and then go advanced (where edit was) and then you can amend the title :)

xx

Thank you :)

Does anyone else eat the Quorn fillets, and if you do what sauces do you put on them, or do you eat them plain/as they are ?? x x

Today (green)

Breakfast - Fruit & fibre (HeB), strawberries, almond milk (HeA)

Lunch - Homemade soup, 2 Ryvita (HeB)

Snacks - 2 apples, 2 Ryvita (HeB), 2 Babybel light (HeA), mini twix (5 syns)

Dinner - Noodles, soy sauce

Syns - 9

Fluids - Water, peppermint tea, 2 hot chocolates (2 syns each), almond milk (HeA)

Exercise - Just work today

Last edited:
Does anyone else eat the Quorn fillets, and if you do what sauces do you put on them, or do you eat them plain/as they are ?? x x

I cover em In garlic or soy sauce - advantage of quorn is - whatever you throw at it, they will absorb so you could make em taste like anything you want :) x x

Today (green)

Breakfast - Fruit & fibre (HeB), strawberries, almond milk (HeA), Activia 0% yogurt

Lunch - Brown rice, peas, sweet corn, 2 Quorn fillets, 1 Philadelphia tub (HeA), Muller Light dessert (5 syns)

Snacks - 2 Ryvita (HeB), 1/2 mini Philadelphia tub (HeA), mini twix (5 syns)

Dinner - Noodles, broccoli, soy sauce, fry light

Syns - 12

Fluids - Water, hot chocolate (2 syns), almond milk (HeA)

Exercise - My sister is visiting this week, so I haven't had time for any classes yet, just work and playing with the kids :)

Last edited:
Aw, cute :)

My week's been not too bad thanks, prob helps that it's a 4 day work week! Had last fri off & went away for the bank hol weekend (visiting family & then friends) so still in a good mood from that :)

Hope your week's going well.

X

Today (green)

Breakfast - Sultana bran (HeB), 1/2 banana, Activia 0% yogurt, almond milk (HeA)

Lunch - Cup a soup (2.5 syns), 4 Ryvitas (HeB), 1 Philadelphia tub (HeA)

Snacks - Rainbow Drops shared with my little niece :) (11 syns)

Dinner -

Syns - 13.5

Fluids - Water

Exercise -

Last edited:
Back