Feb/March 09

untitled.jpg

October 08

DSCN0439.jpg

December 09

untitled2.jpg

13967_335161085047_528535047_971929.jpg

Wow - you look fabulous - well done!

I read this post nearly every week andit inspires me, sooo much! Everyone has done fantastic and look amazing whilst they're at it!

So, I thought, well, I have some old and new photo's now, I will post mine up, to help myself and maybe help someone else too... like this thread helps me :)

Here goes, horrific, horrific pictures!

2007.jpg

This was 2007 some time at my heaviest I think, pretty awful photo lol.

KayleighKitten.jpg

This was August 2008, so still heaviest I have been I think and hadn't started losing weight yet!

June200811.jpg

My 21st Birthday in 2008!

Feb2008bruary.jpg

I can't remember the date if this, but it's a horrible photo so I thought I would add it in LOL

DSC00371.jpg

I had been dieting on my own for 5 months on this picture, it was my 22nd birthday June 2009 and this dress was in a "non fat lass" shop window and instantly I knew I wanted it to wear out and thought - It will never fit, they never do and went in, picked up a 20, tried it on and BAM, fit like a glove. It was a huge milestone for me and made my birthday :)

And these were taken over the last couple of days -

March2010.jpg

April2010.jpg

Both pictures, in Peacocks, non fat lass shops and size 18's :) Which I am very happy with :)

I have 4 stone to lose still and am no where near my target but the improvements now are fantastic! I can shop in most places now, apart from like, skinny skinny shops and feel loads better!

Well done everyone! We're all doing good :)

ps - It was dead therapeutic doing this post :)

Aww I loved that post - think your looking fab!!

Its great when the "hard" works starts paying off & you get to see the improvements - I find its really motivating x

Thank you everyone. It is good to see the work paying off. I think if you are anything like me, you won't see it for ages and then suddenly little things will take place that make you realise the difference. I have been dieting well over a year and only the past month or so have been feeling "smaller" and noticing differences!

I think everyone should do a post like this, it really does make you notice the difference :)

Well done everyone, amazing transformations xxx

Have loved looking through all your pictures. I have one from when I started but have not had one since (stone and half lighter)... will upload them soon. Well done everyone, just keep it all up!! x x x

I read this post nearly every week andit inspires me, sooo much! Everyone has done fantastic and look amazing whilst they're at it!

So, I thought, well, I have some old and new photo's now, I will post mine up, to help myself and maybe help someone else too... like this thread helps me :)

2007.jpg

KayleighKitten.jpg

This was August 2008, so still heaviest I have been I think and hadn't started losing weight yet!

June200811.jpg

Feb2008bruary.jpg

I can't remember the date if this, but it's a horrible photo so I thought I would add it in LOL

DSC00371.jpg

I had been dieting on my own for 5 months on this picture, it was my 22nd birthday June 2009 and this dress was in a "non fat lass" shop window and instantly I knew I wanted it to wear out and thought - It will never fit, they never do and went in, picked up a 20, tried it on and BAM, fit like a glove. It was a huge milestone for me and made my birthday :)

March2010.jpg

April2010.jpg

Both pictures, in Peacocks, non fat lass shops and size 18's :) Which I am very happy with :)

I have 4 stone to lose still and am no where near my target but the improvements now are fantastic! I can shop in most places now, apart from like, skinny skinny shops and feel loads better!

You look amazing!! Congrats on all the hard work :D I Looove that floral dress, its peacocks huh? I have to go try it out! Havent worn dresses fora while, but now the weights comming of I think I'll finally buy one and wear it out!

Just thought I'd add to the praise for all other posters of this thread ...... WE ARE AMAZING!!!! lol

Feel free to look at my profile album, and photo album if you've not come accross my piccies yet! I've just put more photos in there of my 6st weightloss Before and Now's and hubby's 5st weightloss Before and Now's

Wishing you all every success!

Last edited:
Wow, everyone looks brill and has achieved so so much.
Wish I had a before pic, the only one I can find is one where Im preg! Thats cheating x x

I reckon MOST of us absolutely HATED getting our photos taken, at our "biggest"! Whatever size that is / was for us individually, but I KNOW that I for one wish I had more of them now, just for "reminders"! I'd just like to add that I feel quite proud of myself sharing my biggest photo in my profile album now, because I really do want to remind myself how I DON'T want to look! Well done again to all of you who have been brave enough to post on this thread! Good luck'n'stuff to all who still have a way to go ..... AND those who are maintaining! :eek:) x

you look amazing and have done really well on your journey, good luck with your mission to the end :)
p.s loving the last snap with SW mag in hehe

2007.jpg

KayleighKitten.jpg

June200811.jpg

Feb2008bruary.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

March2010.jpg

April2010.jpg

Not sure if am doing this right! But have tried to put a pic on of before I started SW, in Summer 2009 and then a pic took today in the Malvern Hills....having lost 4 and a half stone on SW.....but still with a way to go!

Attachments

• Emlndn.jpg
    Emlndn.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 1,114
  • P070410_13.15.jpg
    P070410_13.15.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 400
  • SN852370.jpg
    SN852370.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Back