Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
Good thing we not control freaks lol ;) xxx

Speak for yourself lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Siobhan89 said:
Well ladies only lost 2lbs this week and half inch off my bust! But disappointed if I'm honest but at least still a loss and totm due! Xx

Well done Hun xxx :)

Rkmriddell said:
Yep didn't you see the thread

Just read the rules, x

Zest for Life said:
Oh really? Xxx

Thought you were font of all knowledge - even I knew that haha!!!!

notlongnow said:
Thought you were font of all knowledge - even I knew that haha!!!!

I am when it's worth knowing but why bother if out of date and no longer rules being used?!
We one big happy family on here x:)

Zest for Life said:
I am when it's worth knowing but why bother if out of date and no longer rules being used?!
We one big happy family on here x:)

LIKE :)

On my fone so can't click like :( lol

Xx

Well ladies only lost 2lbs this week and half inch off my bust! But disappointed if I'm honest but at least still a loss and totm due! Xx

its a loss, well done, i think it can be dis-hearteningwhen you only get 1 or 2lbs but as long as its going in the right direction thats what counts..xx

Well done on the loses and sts :).

Just had half a chocolate bar and quite liked it :). Keeping the other half for later.

Xx

Zest for Life said:
Well done Hun xxx :)

Thank you :) xx

pink-sarah said:
its a loss, well done, i think it can be dis-hearteningwhen you only get 1 or 2lbs but as long as its going in the right direction thats what counts..xx

Thanks! Yeh exactly n all the lbs add up to a gd total xx

Siobhan89 said:

Well done xx

Nabodavies said:
Hi, has anyone experienced any upset tummy symptoms on the cambridge diet? Cant decide if its the diet or a germ. Struggling again today, 7 days in and not getting weighed until thursday and just dont know if i want to continue past then. So missing eating properly with my family, not sure if this is the right diet for me to be honest, feel so moody and cross that no ones having any fun :(

I know u feel like crap but ask yourself this ? Why did u start this diet, if u like me and it's cos u have tried every other diet and it's always failed, this won't be for ever but it will be the quickes weight loss u get and for a few months of this diet u get to spend a lifetime of having dinner with the family,

Stick with it

Nabodavies said:
Hi, has anyone experienced any upset tummy symptoms on the cambridge diet? Cant decide if its the diet or a germ. Struggling again today, 7 days in and not getting weighed until thursday and just dont know if i want to continue past then. So missing eating properly with my family, not sure if this is the right diet for me to be honest, feel so moody and cross that no ones having any fun :(

Iv had cramps in my stomach all day and have to keep running too the loo :(

Xx

Nabodavies said:
How many sachets have you been having a day? Last night i was crap and had a 5th one believe it or not, think that may be why im upset today. Im sooooooooooo hungry and i know everyone is only trying to be helpful with the its a few short months of your life stuff but i just cant see me sticking to it. still trying though x

I have 3 a day.

I keep telling myself by my birthday I could have 4 stone off.

Xx

Nabodavies said:
How many sachets have you been having a day? Last night i was crap and had a 5th one believe it or not, think that may be why im upset today. Im sooooooooooo hungry and i know everyone is only trying to be helpful with the its a few short months of your life stuff but i just cant see me sticking to it. still trying though x

Sometimes when I'm really hungry I have a bit of protein and veg it makes me feel better! Also if ur havin a rough day a bath and an early night sometimes do the trick if u sleep on it u usually feel better the next day. I only ever have 3 a day and protein some days if I need to. Hope u feel better soon, this diet definitely tests our emotions :( xx

Siobhan89 said:
Sometimes when I'm really hungry I have a bit of protein and veg it makes me feel better! Also if ur havin a rough day a bath and an early night sometimes do the trick if u sleep on it u usually feel better the next day. I only ever have 3 a day and protein some days if I need to. Hope u feel better soon, this diet definitely tests our emotions :( xx

Tests everything!

Nabodavies said:

At least you sticking at it, how ling you been on cd? I can't see stats on mob x
You tried ss+ ?

donnamarie said:
Well done! Hope you have a fab holiday! :) xx

Thank you :)

Back