The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Elle , are you losing alot of hair on the diet ? Thats what i found when i was doing a VLCD my hair was coming out but its stopped now .

Yes, for me its about 2/3 times what I normally lose. I know it will grow back but my hair is my crowning glory, I dont want it to go all thin and horrid :-(

Im sure it will settle down and it wont go thin. Maybe its just because of the change. You could also find that once you have done the AAM week it will get better too.

Lets hope so..... eeeeep!

I want some chicken.

I posted on the CD board but only got 1 reply which wasnt really any help, so I havent bought my chicken and salad this morning.

I read posts on here about hair loss.. around the time mine was coming out , its scarey i know , if it doesnt settle down , go and see the doctor . Have a read on here at past posts on that see if you can relate to it . Good luck

Just asked whether people had found that doing AAM helped to kick-start their loss again, cos I've only lost 2.5lb a week for the past 2 weeks, which is pants really... but the person who replied didnt really say. Grrrrr. Dont really know what to do now.

Ooooh just got some more sense from a CDC lol! They've given me the qtys of the chicken, tofu, veg etc, so I am going to start tomorrow night as thats the beginning of my 5th week on CD. Its weird, you can only have 50g of chicken breast a day, but you can have 120g of firm tofu (thats half a pack of Cauldron tofu, wowzer), or 100g of low fat cottage cheese, yum!! Think I'll be a veggie for a week!

I know I shouldnt complain about 2.5lb losses, but I was right on track with my 3lb a week, and my deadline is looming nearer all the time - I've *got* to get to goal on time!!

Ooooh just got some more sense from a CDC lol! They've given me the qtys of the chicken, tofu, veg etc, so I am going to start tomorrow night as thats the beginning of my 5th week on CD. Its weird, you can only have 50g of chicken breast a day, but you can have 120g of firm tofu (thats half a pack of Cauldron tofu, wowzer), or 100g of low fat cottage cheese, yum!! Think I'll be a veggie for a week!

I know I shouldnt complain about 2.5lb losses, but I was right on track with my 3lb a week, and my deadline is looming nearer all the time - I've *got* to get to goal on time!!
:banghead: I understand your frustrations...you have stuck to this 110% and not loosing the full 3llbs each week is a total pain (albeit a loss is a loss etc). I actually think the Add Meal Week is a good idea.... While I am not on CD...I had a couple of break outs...during my holidays, the work do sand the week I was trying to move to CD...and while I had smaller losses those weeks..on average I am loosing about 3.5llbs per week.....so I think it does kick you into loosing more....best of luck with "eating" and try not to loose heart...you look fab!!

Aaw thanks Bea - it has got very frustrating, and just seems to be really unfair! So I am off to Tescos to buy cottage cheese, tofu and mushrooms. I'm looking forward to having those later on :)

Ellie , what is happening when you get to Goal ? Just keep on the diet thats about all you can really do . :)

Oh, I'm doing a corset photo-shoot - semi-promotional for my business, semi-as-a-bit-of-eye-candy for my fella!!! So I seriously *have* to be in shape by November!

Hi Elle
I see , so thats why you need to speed the weight loss up . So your fella is in for a treat :) well good luck with that Elle ! Don't for get to post them on here too ok :)

Yes just the promotion pics , well lets hope you get there to your goal by nov

Tee heee!!!!! they will all be really tasteful, no nudity lol! I'm not that sort of girl either!!! But yes, I shall post some as long as they turn out ok. SO nervous!

Back