The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Its not!! I am going to start again on Monday as another fresh start as it';s too hard to start at the weekend! I find it easier to do in work so I have done it all week at least before I get to the weekend!! Hopefully nothing else goes wrong!! It never rains but it pours!!

Oh no :-(
Never mind, fresh start on Monday and lets hope everything goes nice and smoothly!!!

Its not!! I am going to start again on Monday as another fresh start as it';s too hard to start at the weekend! I find it easier to do in work so I have done it all week at least before I get to the weekend!! Hopefully nothing else goes wrong!! It never rains but it pours!!

Oh best of luck...once you "get going" you will do great...is so hard to get motivated....I had the "fear" of standing on a stage in front of 200 people to get me going.

Think of a few small goals to get to...its helped me.....:)

Flippin Nora

Grrr. :scale:

*another* week goes by and only 2.5lb loss AGAIN! :mad:

Making me a bit cross, what is wrong with my body, and why the heck wont it do what it's supposed to do?

If things dont speed up again, its going to take me another 11 weeks to get to goal and frankly I havent got 11 weeks. I have.... 8. If I lose 3lb a week then we're fine, but any less and I will be one very hungry bunny at my shoot.

Lets hope AAM will sort it out :cry:

Are you doing any excercise yet Elle? Maybe a little would help shift that extra half pound each week. Swimming maybe and it would also help your stress levels too !!

Yup - rebounding and crosstrainering as per usual....
Cant go swimming as I live in the middle of nowhere! Could swim in small circles round the hot tub perhaps?!
Just pisses me off that most other people lose 3 or 4lb a week on this, and I dont. I could lose 2lb a week eating real food!! Grrrr.

Edit: besides which I wouldnt be seen dead in a swimming costume till I am 2 stone lighter anyhow!!

Elle , you've done very well since June 12th to lose what you have 59.5 , all you can do is stay with it . Cos its a very hard diet . Hope you get there , dont beat yourself up as you will cos stress :)

Has the CDC offered any advice? Its two weeks in a row now...... Hope the AAM week sorts you out - cos this diet is just tooooo hard just to be loosing below 3llbs and you could the same on WW or a food diet. If your body uses 2000 cals per day and you are "eating" about 450 cals and it take 3500 cals to burn a pound of fat (stay with me) then you should be loosing at least 3llbs per week....it just doesnt add up!!!

Having said that you ticker looks so brilliant...and the last few hurdles to go.....

I know Bea, its just doesnt make sense does it? I just feel that its so unfair, and typical of what usually happens to me!

Will PM you... 1 sec!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a naughty mid-week weigh-in this morning, and I AM IN THE ELEVENS!!!! I think its about 5 years since I've been here!

:scale:

YAY YAY YAY!!!

Looks like AAM week helped to kick start things a bit - went back to SS yesterday and though I had been worried how I would feel about not having the real food after 7 days of having a meal, but it just didnt bother me - I was actually glad to be going back to SSing to get more weight off!

I am now down to 2 pairs of jeans and 2 tops that fit me properly! The jeans I was wearing 3 weeks ago I now get on and off without undoing. Comedy clothing!:rolleyes: and I can get my size 10-12 teeny leathers on, even if I can no way do them up. Wowzers. Can't quite believe this is really happening. Scary stuff!!

Have decided to have a sort out of old clothes today, and throw the tatty ones and list the lovely ones on ebay :)

:beam:

Soooooo well done!!!! You must feel so trilled - and almost into the leathers WOW!!!!

Thanks guys! I just cannot believe how *happy* I am. And how I can go out of the house without benig ashamed any more!!!

I just took lots of photos of all my 'nice' fat clothes so I can list them on ebay tonight :D

Yes, they do look really scary-huge actually. Tried on a pair of jeans, it was just comical, and some trousers which used to be tight - which the flippin cat promptly sat on and they are now fluff covered and unsaleable. Grrrrr.

But YAY for throwing out fat clothes!!

Are you 790ing now?

Back