The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

When I posted her question, she said, I think he is called Charlie....he looks like a charlie. LOL, bless her.

K and music, hmm wouldn't have a clue then why's that, is it a tradition. All our pets have had movie/tv character names. Started by accident but we deliberatly carried it on with our puss.

Karioke lol

Trudy, how are you doing lovely one? Your food sounds brilliant, you are really in the zone!! It's great to see! Can you throw some of your fab motivation my way please?

Xox

Oh C just posted on your wall - had a good week but probably gonna have a bit of a fun time tonight so might not have such a shining halo after the party!!! LOL! Also out for dinner tomorrow night so oh dear could be fun!!!! Not sure how strong I am going to be! Just had steak for lunch and now my tummy is gurgling like a good un!!!! Scales are staying the same which is a bit sad after a good week but not feeling too down about it! More depressing is the rain tipping down outside!!! LOL! x

Rode a horse today for the first time which was okay but then pulled my back not my tummy helping my boss off her horse...... I will learn!!! Popped some pills and off to get ready for the fancy dress party!!!! Foals blood test came back low so re-tested today and he is on a course of antibiotics as it is still not right - it was that or a plasma transplant - he seems bright enough but need to keep a close eye!!!
Good PP day so far - I say that cos obviously I have the party tonight - not making any promises but gonna try to be a good gal!!!
B - muffins
L - mahooooosive steak with peppercorn sauce
D- muffins and custard

enjoy your party hun, hope its a good one despite the rain.

Well I would love to say I was good at the party but gals I was a piggy at the trough!!! I literally hoovered up the buffet - I blame the 10 or so vodkas - BUT if I can get on track today I am not gonna worry cos reading Sara's post to Siddid made me realise that for me I am at the stage where a night out like last night will have no 'lasting' damage if it is a one off (not to be repeated within at least the next month!!!!). Stayed over at a friends house and back home this morning for work - came straight in and made a batch of muffins as none to be had and feeling a bit fragile!!! Out to dinner tonight at a steak house so should be okay...... x

Saras post, hit the nail on the head. Look how far we have come (you a lot further than me) the odd night out mini binge wont make a difference its the daily mini binges thats harmfull. Your ahead of me I'm doing my muffins later. Hope you have a great day Trudy and enjoy your night out xxx

Exactly T, you don't do it every other day so it's not going to hurt every now & then letting your hair down x

Letting her hair down Jo............shes had it cropped lol

Exactly T, you don't do it every other day so it's not going to hurt every now & then letting your hair down x

VERY funny Siddid!!! No hair to let down!!! LOLOLOLOL! x

Sooooo here's a pic of me and the gals at the fancy dress party!! LOL! 484811_10151471956049487_627876267_n.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cant guess what you went as Trudy lol xxx ;)

woohoo looking good. love the outfits.

as for buffet, that was yesterday........a new week awaits.

Well gonna have to wait for Monday DNSF!!!! Let's just take tonight as a gala!!! LOL!
B - nowt!
L - salmon stir fry/ muffin/ small amount custard
D - steak/chips/ pudding/ glass of wine!!!
Had a black rock steak which was amazing!!!! Looked into getting one on line - £70 but it did cook the steak soooo well!!! Very tasty! Will think about that one but might work as eat steak sooo much!! x

hmmm steak sounds yum.

On the bus! Shopping in Worcester and just bought two fab dresses! One for a dinner dance, the other for a wedding! Total came to 60 pound!!!! No more now!!! Lol! Just stopped for coffee and scrambled eggs!!!

Back