Things I learnt this week

Oops, comp got a bit over excited! Must have been the thought of meeting the fairy!!

Evening Piglet... You SO deserve a good WI... Hope you have a great day ...xx

Morning PV, we used to use a lot of peat when we where in Lisburn, lovely hot fire that makes.

Evening piglet... X

Good Evening all!

Well what a lovely welcome - - only just in the door - cooked some haddock in cream and served with the biggest pile of greens I could fit on my plate (it was quite a small plate) but it was yum! So having come in to say hello I am greeted by loads of lovely mesaages!

Bren - thanks for the wave! - I have a lovely mental picture!

Jim and Di - no peat this evening, but a gorgeous fire was blazing when I got in.

And Honda - well the whoosie fairy may not have had her tutu on, but this morning I recorded a very acceptable 2lbs!

So "yays" and big smiles all round!!
:D

Last edited:
Well done on the 2lbs!! Fantastic! Xx

And Honda - well the whoosie fairy may not have had her tutu on, but this morning I recorded a very acceptable 2lbs!

So "yays" and big smiles all round!!
:D

so she has her tights round her ankles, dirty cow! :8855:

Well done honey! :clap:
Xxx

Morning PV, well done and LOL @ HP :D

Hi there smug PV - good to see you smiling:D

Hi there smug PV - good to see you smiling:D

i'm generally smiley - just unbearably smug as well as all smiles - quite a mix!!

Ate an awful lot of protein today and had my favourite Mcdonald's Meal: a "big breakfast" - they are really good in my local branch and swap the muffin for an extra sausage burger - I throw away the hash brown and have it with a black coffee. Total carbs = 3g. Yum!

Morning piglet... Xx

Morning - I learnt that, after having had a bit of a carb binge yesterday, that they give you wind!

Hope you have a good day :)

Hi PV. I've had no Internet, switched to BT phone and AOL took the hump and made Internet connection complicated. I'm with BT Internet now.

How are you?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi PV. I've had no Internet, switched to BT phone and AOL took the hump and made Internet connection complicated. I'm with BT Internet now.

How are you?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hello! good to see you! I switched to BT a while back from Virgin. I got the feeling that Virgin were going to play dirty so I spent a bit of time smarming up to them on the phone and getting tips on exactly how they cut you off - they were really helpful in the end and the switch went over seamlessly - It's amazing how annoying it is to be without the internet these days!!

Hope all is going well with you and the family :)

Back