Thought I'd give it a go!

Just home from the run and running a bath to soak in. Managed 10K which is fantastic given it's been a few weeks since I did a proper run

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did find a fast day not so hard but only if my hubby's on nights AND I'm busy on my day off and not stuck at work bored sitting at my desk!

Might try one fast day next week when I can but what I've started today is restricting myself to 1200 cals. I have gone over but according to my fitness pal with the running and metafit class I've still got 200 cals left today. I won't be having anymore as I'm in bed! I'm knackered after all the excertion!

Sounds like you're doing all the right things! Have you lost weight on your 1200 calorie plan?

Just home from the run and running a bath to soak in. Managed 10K which is fantastic given it's been a few weeks since I did a proper run

10k is extremely impressive! There's no way I could run that far. I bet that burned a lot of calories ;-)

Another fast day done. There must be a reason why I keep coming back to this diet / way of eating. I think this feeling of lightness the morning after a fast has something to do with it.

I had:

3:00pm sainsburys be good to yourself chicken noodle soup in a cup (59 calories)

6:30pm: Tesco healthy living 3 bean vegetable soup (180 calories) with toasted brown sandwich thin (100 cals)

7:30pm: Chicken breast slices on a toasted brown thin (156 calories)

Total = 495 calories :)

Just read back through some of this epic thread. It looks like lack of sleep and working long shifts are the biggest reasons I've not been able to fast. I've taken steps to help in both those areas so hopefully I'll do better now.

Im cutting back my hours at work soon and am sleeping separately from my hubby who snores very loudly.

I'm mid fast and have been spinning!

Had carrots and hummus at 1 pm

Spinning 6.30-7.15 and just waiting for quorn fillets veg to cook! Splash of veg gravy and hopefully an options hot choc!

So needed it after my lovely but overindulgent weekend away!

10 weeks until Christmas ladies!!!

Just read back through some of this epic thread. It looks like lack of sleep and working long shifts are the biggest reasons I've not been able to fast. I've taken steps to help in both those areas so hopefully I'll do better now. Im cutting back my hours at work soon and am sleeping separately from my hubby who snores very loudly.

Id love to give up work full stop! Would be thin then ha

Just got in from 7.30 this morning :(

Sleeping in separate rooms from your husband isn't good :( can't you get ear plugs? Or make sure he tires you out before bed?! :p

I'm mid fast and have been spinning! Had carrots and hummus at 1 pm Spinning 6.30-7.15 and just waiting for quorn fillets veg to cook! Splash of veg gravy and hopefully an options hot choc! So needed it after my lovely but overindulgent weekend away! 10 weeks until Christmas ladies!!!

Well done on the fast. I was thinking about doing it this week but have a horrid cold coming on and a bit of ear ache, I think it's the impact of getting soaked cycling to the station on Monday. Can't face the idea of not eating properly feel crap enough as it is.

Id love to give up work full stop! Would be thin then ha

Just got in from 7.30 this morning :(

Sleeping in separate rooms from your husband isn't good :( can't you get ear plugs? Or make sure he tires you out before bed?! :p

haha, I wish there was another way...tried everything. He's borderline sleep apnea so snores extremely loud. Whilst it's no good for our relationship, sleeping separately was the only way forward:-(

How on earth would that work?

Ready for another week of fasting? I had ordered some supplies from Asda for delivery today, but something's gone wrong and they haven't delivered anything!

Still suffering with an ear infection so not even thinking about dieting in any format and not able to exercise so fed up

Went to my friends Tonight and she made me this.....
How could I not eat it?!

Attachments

• image-923955042.jpg
    image-923955042.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 73
Wow the food looked gorgeous. After two weeks of feeling very sorry for myself and a 2lb gain taking me back to the weight I was when I came back from holiday over a month ago! I'm hoping this week to stay focused. I went to the gym yesterday and cycled to the station this morning. I'm not planning any fasting this week but hope just getting my arse into gear exercise wise will have a positive impact.

How are all you ladies doing?

I'm the same. Fasting is nearly impossible for me at the moment with such a stressful day job. I'm planning to bite the bullet and weigh myself in the morning, dry my tears, and then set a realistic goal for my holiday which is coming up fast!

Back