Thought I'd give it a go!

Forgot my breakfast this morning and before you know it chocolate croissant here I come! Useless!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My weight is just as horrific as I expected. I've decided at the last minute to fast today, otherwise I won't have a hope in hell of reaching my goal before my holiday!

Resisted a cake sale in work today. Proudest moment for quite a while

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Resurrecting my thread as so far I've been consistently fasting and losing since 1st Jan 2015. Lost 13.5 lbs so far and feeling pretty good. My New Year's resolution was to lose a minimum of 6 lbs per month until reaching my goal weight in August. I know it will become harder the closer I get to goal, but so far so good! I love having monthly weight loss goals, rather than worrying about what the scales say every week as it fluctuates so much.

Last year I was consistently losing about 1 lb per week until my dog got sick and died. The stress of it all, combined with some stress at work just made it impossible to fast. It really showed me that the timing has to be right (for me) to be successful with losing weight.

Welcome back! lol Yes, perhaps the month picture is the better option. :D Glad you're moving down again though.

Thanks Foxy! For me, focusing on monthly goals feels less pressured....if I screw up 1-2 weeks, I can refocus and still make my goal as I'm only trying to lose 6 lbs per month.

I'm actually looking forward to doing some more cardio this weekend! Quite bizarre for me.....

I've been fasting Mondays and Wednesdays. On fast days, I've been having one low sugar meal replacement shake, and two boiled eggs, which comes to around 450 calories. I started off just having two of the shakes, but they're too expensive!

sounds like a plan. I hope it works for you, I couldn't be without my scales though! lol

Seems like my weight loss has slowed to 1 pound per week. I'm not complaining, it just means I might have to step up the exercise to keep reaching my monthly goals. I never seem to sleep well on fast days....have strange dreams and wake up frequently. I still think it's worth it though as I usually feel better than ever the other 5 days!

Even though stones don't mean a lot to me (I'm from the US), it still feels great to have achieved a stone loss! Took me just over two months.

:( Back on the bandwagon Caz!

Thanks to you both :) Good to see you back Rach. Are you well?

I'm crossing everything for a good weigh-in this week. I don't know if it's possible to reach my March goal now, but I'll try!

Going back to 5 2 but with juice on my low days - might do 4.3 as I'm going to have a cheat day. Lost 3lb this week on a 4 day juice plan. Next week is a national 5 day juice challenge which I might do

I'm still here and still trying! I think I need to do another challenge as I weigh the same I did the 1st of March. How are you getting on? I haven't had much time to read everyone's diaries lately ?

I'm still here and still trying! I think I need to do another challenge as I weigh the same I did the 1st of March. How are you getting on? I haven't had much time to read everyone's diaries lately ?

I stopped the 30 days abs challenge as my back gave up - but really pleased how far I got. So then I ate and ate - so did 4 day juice last week as I needed something strict to control me and lost 3lb. So this week doing the 'big juice challenge' if I'm in the zone I'm really good till I'm thrown off track then getting back on track is tough. How are you?

The juice guy does a 5.2 juice plan so definitely going to do this from next week once I've finished this plan. Some of the juices this week I really like so need to work out their calories

I am yoyoing. So frustrating but will keep going and keep trying. Trying to do a bit more exercise. What challenge were you doing?

I meant I did the challenge on here to lose x amount of weight by the Easter bank holiday. I managed to lose just over a stone, which was great, but since then I've gone off track and gained two pounds of it back! I've now joined the new challenge and am going to try to lose 20lbs by the August bank holiday. It will be tough as I have a 2-week holiday in there where I'll definitely be eating and drinking loads!

Back