Trying again

jjackson
your so right i have friday or saturday as my treat day when i go out and have my wine i behave very well all week but the only thing i must doo is make a sandwich for when i cime in as i want a takeaway which is no good for me so this week i made myself a cheese and onion sandwich (feata on brown bread) do you know i loved stayed up an hour and off to bed i went better then a takeaway and proud of myself x x

well done i think you are doing things the right way , i can see the self discipline working in you

1lb lost this week! Had far too many treats yesterday so must make sure I get back on track from today. Have decided to try and do a third week of kick start, or close to it. When I looked in the back of my RC book to check my BMR I can only increase my calories by 173 when I finish kick start which doesn't seem a lot to me! Just need to remind myself I can do it as did it for pretty much 4 years (apart from holidays a d Xmas!)
Can I just say Chezz, you should be really proud of your achievement, losing 3 stone in 18 months is amazing :)

Jackie

1lb lost this week! Had far too many treats yesterday so must make sure I get back on track from today. Have decided to try and do a third week of kick start, or close to it. When I looked in the back of my RC book to check my BMR I can only increase my calories by 173 when I finish kick start which doesn't seem a lot to me! Just need to remind myself I can do it as did it for pretty much 4 years (apart from holidays a d Xmas!)
Can I just say Chezz, you should be really proud of your achievement, losing 3 stone in 18 months is amazing :)

Jackie
hi jackie
thankyou so much that means alot to me
well done on your loss x x

10ST 9LB its going down slow but sure,

just thought i would mention something about walnuts , yes i know they are REALLY high in fat and nothing to do with RC , but i was reading up about how good they are for us, they have the omega 3 in them which is good for us , so i thought i would have a few as a snack, i dont feel guilty because they are natural and full of good things. it seems that we dont make omega 3 ourselves so we have to take it in . i think its in fish as well , but eating a few walnuts is real easy, but i must add that we dont have to have to many because even though they are good fat in them, they are still fattening if we have to many .

and i must admit i did have a few to many last night as i kept dipping into that bag , but this morning i was down in weight by 1 lb plus i think they could have a bit of a laxative thing about them LOL as i soon found out this morning LOL

Hey guys,
Have u got room for one more??

There are not many RC'ers on here and I would love some support and inspiration.First of all well done on ur weight losses!

I lost 2st7lb, 7years ago with RC but it's all snuck back on and I'm not happy about it! And although I am the only one to blame it was not because I didn't try to keep it off I just really yoyo'd

Thanks for reading
(P.s. I have started a little thread of my own too so I can keep a bit of a blog and so anyone can help me)

10ST 9LB its going down slow but sure,

just thought i would mention something about walnuts , yes i know they are REALLY high in fat and nothing to do with RC , but i was reading up about how good they are for us, they have the omega 3 in them which is good for us , so i thought i would have a few as a snack, i dont feel guilty because they are natural and full of good things. it seems that we dont make omega 3 ourselves so we have to take it in . i think its in fish as well , but eating a few walnuts is real easy, but i must add that we dont have to have to many because even though they are good fat in them, they are still fattening if we have to many .

and i must admit i did have a few to many last night as i kept dipping into that bag , but this morning i was down in weight by 1 lb plus i think they could have a bit of a laxative thing about them LOL as i soon found out this morning LOL

Another pound down, that's great news Mayy! 1lb down is what I was hoping for but I stayed exactly the same! Hubby says it's because I didn't just have treats last Saturday, I also had naughty things on Sunday! Would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed because had between 1200 & 1300 calories and less than 5% fat Mon to Fri and did 2 aerobics classes. Reckon I'll try some walnuts this week!!

Have not posted for a while. But still in the zone to keep to low fat , I did go down another lb To 10st8lb but at the moment I am back to 10st9lb .
I have just made a cake again, and It was delish, no fat of cause, I used 2eggs,3oz of caster sugar beaten with. Electric whisk till Fluffy and lots of air in it, then I added 4oz of 0%fat yeo valley vanilla yoghurt, and the zest of an orange!then I added 4oz of SR flour and folded it in, I put parchment paper in the base of the tin and cooked for 25mins on 160 when cooked I Poured the juice of the orange over it, and let it soak in for about about 15mins and then sprinkled with caster sugar yum yum you could use any flavour yoghurt, or even just plain one , I only used 3oz of caster sugar instead of 4 because the vanilla yoghurt had sugar in it , so if you use unsweetened yoghurt you could use 4oz of sugar

Have not posted for a while. But still in the zone to keep to low fat , I did go down another lb To 10st8lb but at the moment I am back to 10st9lb .
I have just made a cake again, and It was delish, no fat of cause, I used 2eggs,3oz of caster sugar beaten with. Electric whisk till Fluffy and lots of air in it, then I added 4oz of 0%fat yeo valley vanilla yoghurt, and the zest of an orange!then I added 4oz of SR flour and folded it in, I put parchment paper in the base of the tin and cooked for 25mins on 160 when cooked I Poured the juice of the orange over it, and let it soak in for about about 15mins and then sprinkled with caster sugar yum yum you could use any flavour yoghurt, or even just plain one , I only used 3oz of caster sugar instead of 4 because the vanilla yoghurt had sugar in it , so if you use unsweetened yoghurt you could use 4oz of sugar

hi mayy i must give this cake a try x x

hi mayy i must give this cake a try x x

I must admit i was rather pleased with this yoghurt cake , i did make a cake a few weeks ago using 0%QUARK but i think the yoghurt one is much better , in fact i have just got myself another big tub of yeo valley vanilla yoghurt and i am going to make a lemon one, and i think i may try making one with some chocolate power in and the orange .

and they are guilt free with no fat in :)

10ST 6LB i have not posted for a while as life gets in the way at times ,but i am glad to say that i am still in the zone and only up 1 lb, not bad as over the holiday break hubby was off work for 2 weeks and the eating got a bit out of hand with a few cooked breakfasts , but i was very good, i cooked it low fat and still enjoyed the bacon and eggs and sausage, i got weightwatchers sausage , and the bacon was the round madalians with all fat cut off, so now its time to get rid of that extra lb and get back to 10st 5lb .

and then its my goal to get to 10stone and then 9stone 7lb

Another pound down, that's great news Mayy! 1lb down is what I was hoping for but I stayed exactly the same! Hubby says it's because I didn't just have treats last Saturday, I also had naughty things on Sunday! Would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed because had between 1200 & 1300 calories and less than 5% fat Mon to Fri and did 2 aerobics classes. Reckon I'll try some walnuts this week!!

hi hows it going ?

Hey guys,
Have u got room for one more??

There are not many RC'ers on here and I would love some support and inspiration.First of all well done on ur weight losses!

I lost 2st7lb, 7years ago with RC but it's all snuck back on and I'm not happy about it! And although I am the only one to blame it was not because I didn't try to keep it off I just really yoyo'd

Thanks for reading
(P.s. I have started a little thread of my own too so I can keep a bit of a blog and so anyone can help me)

hi ,there? just found your post ,are you still in the zone

well i fellout of it big big time but back in it now x

well i fellout of it big big time but back in it now x

Thats ok ,dust yourself off and keep on walking in the zone :) i am having a little problem of late, as i have 2 young grandsons i have a big round tin that i keep in my cupboard, its called nannies tin ,and its full of nice little choccy treats , they are all about 100 cals each , but i keep going in that tin and instead of having just one treat a day, i am finding myself having 2 or maybe 3 i must get my self discipline back it seems to be going away from me at the moment :(

Back