Vics diary

That's amazing and with all your cleaning and playing nursey I bet you lose more soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Great Vicky on the loss and happy birthday to hubby. Hope he gets better to enjoy his birthday weekend. Glorious weather here for a change. Enjoy your run.

I have a Roo too Cheryl he's 19 but if I slept when he does I'd be sleeping about 15 hours a day lol.

Ahhhh my Roo is 2. It's short for summeroo. Summer being her name pmsl. That's confusing even or me! It's just a nickname that stuck

I can't like/heart anyone's posts as on my phone :0(

I'd love to sleep that long. Can I swap Roos for a day or so?

Morning Vic. Morning everyone. Hope you all have a lovely day xx

Morning Vicky. what's up today?

Mine's Rory Roo just rhymes nicely Roo isn't part of his name either lol. Would love to swap, but my Roo eats a lot so be prepared lol.

Hi all. Pt was hard core today. Hubby still poorly. Trying to stay away from g and t!!!! Grill steak and sweet potato wedges in oven x

It will be worth it in the end Hun. Hope he's feeling better soon and not suffering real man flu. I hear that's awful (for is women listening to the moaning lol)

Food was lovely. Haven't had a drink and am off to bed soon. Shattered !!!.

Morning all hope you had a lovely weekend.
Hope hubby is feeling better Hun xx

Hey all. Am watching this marines programme and wondering why they have to sleep naked?
Didn't get for rUN tonight weather was crap is ok now I'm in bed lol. Did some kettles and an challenge xx

Marks shaking his head lol. Maybe it's a "man" thing pmsl.
Quick question. I'm finally logging into mfp and wondering how many cups of water total 1l?

I'm watching it too Vicky! Well done on the exercise. Weather crap here too.

I use the standard 8 oz or a coffee mug for 1 cup Cheryl don't know if that's correct though?

Thanks Hun. Why I didn't do this years ago I don't know. Lol

We have it on record watching captain Phillips atm

Vic, mark says to say hi "cyber friend" how's things are the pooches still cute.
Wtf! My husband has such a good memory!

Back