ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Just got word there that they are taking her off the machine tomorrow so I think that's a good sign just hope now she can breath on her own and she will get stronger as the days go on

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's good news.
I hope she pulls through ok, sounds like a tough time for them atm.

I have a soft spot for people with Down's Syndrome.
My uncle had it, but he unfortunately died a month before I was born.

They are just the most wonderful, loving people in the world.
Children aren't really in my life plan atm, but if ever they were, and I found I couldn't have my own, I'd definitely look into adopting a DS child because they are fabulous!

She has a punchered lung and phenomia god luv her hope she pulls through it

Well just back from wi and put up 1.5lb in so annoyed I know it's time of the month and all but I can't help but get upset by it I jst Wana go on a mad binge r something! I was within my points every day and only used 13 weeklies. I didn't not count for anything and was 100% all week!

Just got word there that they are taking her off the machine tomorrow so I think that's a good sign just hope now she can breath on her own and she will get stronger as the days go on

Hey Sweetie, I'm sorry to hear about your gain but as Emma said that will be long gone by next week and with some added extra for good measure, don't let it set you off on a binge! Just think the wedding is only 9 weeks away so you've got enough time to do this still :) I'm glad to hear about the little Princess, all sounds very promising. X

Yea they are really loving and affectionate people i love them aswell. Theres a girl that comes to our ww meeting with ds and she is a little pet. Shes always chatting away to me shes such a gentle person.

I dont know whats going on. I put on 0.5lb two weeks ago then last week i only lost 0.5lb and now a gain of 1.5lb so i havent really seen any kind of shift in my weight in ages and its really bugging me. I think maybe this week im going to try eat more weeklies maybe i should use them with all the exercise i do it might be worth a try. Everyone on here are so supportive and im so glad iv joined and got chatting to you guys because it has really spurred me on the last few weeks and kept me going when the going was tough. Thanks ladies!!!!
Onwards and upwards heres my food for today
Breakfast
Milk 3pp
Porridge with some protein powder (0 calories, i already checked with my leader and its 0pp) its oreo cookie flavour so i decided to experiment and put it in my porridge and it was so morish i was raging when i had eaten it all lol oh and i put a banana on top
tea 0pp

snack
apple
coffee

lunch was same old same old 4pp in total for everything and dins was same chicken curry and rice as last night 8pp

i have 7pp left so im going to have a dark chocolate bar and a packet of satin crunch chrisps and i will have 1pp and im def not leaving it behind so im gona have a yogurt

Yea they are really loving and affectionate people i love them aswell. Theres a girl that comes to our ww meeting with ds and she is a little pet. Shes always chatting away to me shes such a gentle person.

I dont know whats going on. I put on 0.5lb two weeks ago then last week i only lost 0.5lb and now a gain of 1.5lb so i havent really seen any kind of shift in my weight in ages and its really bugging me. I think maybe this week im going to try eat more weeklies maybe i should use them with all the exercise i do it might be worth a try. Everyone on here are so supportive and im so glad iv joined and got chatting to you guys because it has really spurred me on the last few weeks and kept me going when the going was tough. Thanks ladies!!!!
Breakfast
Milk 3pp
Porridge with some protein powder (0 calories, i already checked with my leader and its 0pp) its oreo cookie flavour so i decided to experiment and put it in my porridge and it was so morish i was raging when i had eaten it all lol oh and i put a banana on top
tea 0pp

snack
apple
coffee

lunch was same old same old 4pp in total for everything and dins was same chicken curry and rice as last night 8pp

i have 7pp left so im going to have a dark chocolate bar and a packet of satin crunch chrisps and i will have 1pp and im def not leaving it behind so im gona have a yogurt

Hey Sweetie, I think you hit the nail on the head with more is more statement! I've had my biggest losses in the weeks where I've used the most Weeies, hence why I'm dreading WI this week as I've only used 1 Weekly, it doesn't bode well for a good result :-( You need to take some more Chocolate for the team ;-) x

Breakfast
Milk 3pp
tea 0pp

snack
apple
coffee

Raging?
That's a funny word to use.

The only time I use the phrase raging is when my bf is a little bit 'excited' haha
Is that what you were?!?! Lol.

Yeah... give weeklies a go.
And don't drop any dailies.
Defo have to eat them all.

Hey Sweetie, I think you hit the nail on the head with more is more statement! I've had my biggest losses in the weeks where I've used the most Weeies, hence why I'm dreading WI this week as I've only used 1 Weekly, it doesn't bode well for a good result :-( You need to take some more Chocolate for the team ;-) x

Weeies?!
Eurghhhhhh.
Serena drinks wee!!

Who do you think you are?!
Bear Grylls? ;)

Hahahaah i duno why i say it but i always say it when im mad hahahahaha i wont be able to use that word the same way again knowing that you use it to express your bf excitement lol

Eeeewwww now really serena drinking your own wee is a bit extreme you cant be that short on pp are ya?????

yeap im all over those 26pp and i will enjoy using the weeklies this week as i usually feel guilty for using them but im gona think of it as an experiment:sign0151:

I really should learn to read my messages before I post them! *Embarrassing* !!! X

now you have let the cat outa the bag serena we all know what your at now lol

I always do things like that especially on my i phone it just makes up the most random words some of the messages are hilarious to read back on but strangly enough my drunken messages always turn out 100%

1.5lb on, that's not fair.....god it's so difficult when you've just a little bit to go...may be eating all your weeklies is a good idea, it's never done me any harm, only when I go over the weeklies ;)

Glad the wee girl is improving, that's great news, I'll keep my fingers crossed for her tomorrow.

now you have let the cat outa the bag serena we all know what your at now lol

I always do things like that especially on my i phone it just makes up the most random words some of the messages are hilarious to read back on but strangly enough my drunken messages always turn out 100%

I wonder how many pp there would be in wee ;-) x

Hey honey,
sorry i havn't been around all day. Work was one of those days.
Sorry to hear your gain but my immediate reaction was-you do too much exercise to only use 13 weeklies so definitely use most of them this week. Fun experiment! :)
And seriously-i leave ye girls alone for a few hours and Serena's turned to wee! It's ok-im back now-back to reality please! :)

Hey honey,
sorry i havn't been around all day. Work was one of those days.
Sorry to hear your gain but my immediate reaction was-you do too much exercise to only use 13 weeklies so definitely use most of them this week. Fun experiment! :)
And seriously-i leave ye girls alone for a few hours and Serena's turned to wee! It's ok-im back now-back to reality please! :)

Brona it was terrible, they all ganged up on me ;-) x

1.5lb on, that's not fair.....god it's so difficult when you've just a little bit to go...may be eating all your weeklies is a good idea, it's never done me any harm, only when I go over the weeklies ;)

Glad the wee girl is improving, that's great news, I'll keep my fingers crossed for her tomorrow.

I read that wrong then - you used the wrong synonym for little after all this serena drinking her wee talk.

But yeah... let's hope she gets to come off tomorrow.

Aw no serena... You poor thing. Ill beat them up if they're at ya! :) Though it mite make us all more wary before we press send! :)

Back