¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hey miss... yes we took the kids to see Megamind, not one of the best animated films but the kids loved it, then we had a slow meander around the shops & picked up some shopping so there's no excuse for me not being 100% tomorrow!

You ok babes. x

Im great, had another good day today - 2 days in a row!! Wow! Sounds like you had a nice family day. xx

I do love those kind of films... looking forward to when Tangled comes out.

Some fab new ones this year Cars 2, Kung Fu Panda 2... can't wait, guess I'm just a nig kid too. x

Loooove Ikea too!

Thinking of going tomorrow or today for a couple of blinds?! But starting Dukan Attack today so probably not wise today? Although could keep me busy. Decisions, decisions.....

Clarri consider your space offficially watched! How are you hun? Been a long time between chats.

Bren
X

Well done for getting back on track hun... I always eat less when shopping!:D

Im great, had another good day today - 2 days in a row!! Wow! Sounds like you had a nice family day. xx

Well done you... thats fab news, my day was alright until the chocolates about 3pm!!

Aaaah - my daughter wanted to go to Tangled for her birthday party, but it isn't out in time!

Can't wait for Cars 2 either! :D

Doing a soft play place instead. (I think!) :)

And yes, we're all dying to see Cars 2 now Linz! Just like we were Toy Story 3. :)

Same as here Linz - we keep trying to trick them into watching a DVD with us, but it never lasts more than half-way! ;)

As sad as us! Lol. Dont forget sherlock holmes 2 is on the way for the bigger ones............and........shhhh......thery are filming a new batman film............but you didnt hear it from me!

Loooove Ikea too!

Thinking of going tomorrow or today for a couple of blinds?! But starting Dukan Attack today so probably not wise today? Although could keep me busy. Decisions, decisions.....

Clarri consider your space offficially watched! How are you hun? Been a long time between chats.

Bren
X

Im good Bren, great to see you! Good luck with Dukan. Looks too tough to me!!

Im a total and utter lover of kids films. I bawled my eyes out at Toy Story 3, but thats cause the boy reminded me of Ted, packing away all his toy men etc. I was sobbing, and the kids just kept laughing at me!!
xx

Cheryl, Cheryl, Cheryl - who's in the new batman movie then??? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Even i dont know that yet but no doubt i will get some work there! Watch this space..........
Oh and feel free to beast me everyone. Diet starts again tomorrow. Need you all to nag nag nag!

Afternoon Linz and all
You are being better than me - not quite got back to it yet - yesterday was not too bad food wise - mixed grill at wetherspoons in Altrincham - but 4 bottles of wine between 2 of us did not do me any favours lol - was too drunk to navigate home, could not even see the signs lol - missus drove round till she could find a sign for somewhere she recognised - oops :)

Good idea to be working on your alcohol tolerance between now and then though B! ;)

Back