¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Well done on the pound off honey, sorry to hear about the car.

Glad the scan was allclear, lets hope they get to the bottom of it soon x

Glad to hear you aren't facing surgery again Linzi. Hope the car gets sorted with minimal fuss, and that 2011 is the year with NO more breakdowns!

Can't believe you actually lost weight over Xmas - you're my hero!

Morning lovely peeps!

Can't believe NYE is upon us... are you already to embrace 2011?

I'll embrace anything, given half the chance :)

Here's to 2011!!!!

LOL Susie!

Not really ready here yet, need to get the head around another new year asap though! :eek:

Lol Suze :) morning gorgeous girlies. whats are your plans for tonight?

Morning Linz, Vicky, Susie, WW and all you other reprobates :D
Glad to hear the scan was clear Linz, bugger about the car though!
Susie - no booze on NYE???? I couldn't do it so well done you!
Vicky - how are the doglets? Did you get some sleep last night?
WW - so glad you are coming in March YAY!

We are off to the local cricket club tonight to see a band called Vicky and the Big Combo (and she has a big combo lol - the lady behind the bar was saying that when any of the guys mention her they always do the hand gestures :D ) tickets only £5 which is not bad for NYE and they do a LITRE of Merlot for only £10 - bargain!!!

Hope you all have a fab evening whatever you are doing xxxxxx
Happy 2011 to all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll embrace anything, given half the chance :)

Here's to 2011!!!!

He he... my kinda girl!

LOL Susie!

Not really ready here yet, need to get the head around another new year asap though! :eek:

I know.. me too. x

Lol Suze :) morning gorgeous girlies. whats are your plans for tonight?

There's 10 of us at a mates house trying to break Guiness world records!:eek: Another evening of total carnage I suspect, usually is when we get together!

Morning Linz, Vicky, Susie, WW and all you other reprobates :D
Glad to hear the scan was clear Linz, bugger about the car though!
Susie - no booze on NYE???? I couldn't do it so well done you!
Vicky - how are the doglets? Did you get some sleep last night?
WW - so glad you are coming in March YAY!

We are off to the local cricket club tonight to see a band called Vicky and the Big Combo (and she has a big combo lol - the lady behind the bar was saying that when any of the guys mention her they always do the hand gestures :D ) tickets only £5 which is not bad for NYE and they do a LITRE of Merlot for only £10 - bargain!!!

Hope you all have a fab evening whatever you are doing xxxxxx
Happy 2011 to all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like yr in for a good one Bren. x

Have a fab time ladies! Quiet night in front of the tellie for me - all my mates are out of town - but am perfectly happy with that :)

Bren - just got some red wine, so the no alcohol thing didn't last long lol

Sxxxxx

Quite right too Susie!

Bren, like the sound of your night out. That wine is a steal! ;)

Linz, I hope you DO break world records tonight - what are you going for? Just insane quantities of alcohol?

Vicky what are you up to?

Just got a text from my friend who was having us all over this evening to say that she's bailing (too many people got invited in the end, and not even by her, LOL) so we're set for a quiet one at home too. Disappointed, but worse things happen at sea, and at least we'll be able to share the champagne we were going to take to hers!

Tomorrow going to another friend's for lunch, so at least we have that to look forward to.

Happy New Year to all of you, just in case the champagne stops me getting back on later! :new_year:

Thanks Susie. She actually does this all the time, so any invite to hers is always treated with a teeny pinch of salt. Thought she might have come through on NYE though! She's lovely though, and we all have our little foibles, so she's forgiven.

Totally over the disappointment now, although the children aren't seeing the silver lining yet (no promise of champagne to soften the blow you see)! :D

Happy New Year to you Linzi, wishing you the biggest weight loss you could wish for in 2011, so that you hit goal as soon as may be! :D

PS, can't wait to meet you in the flesh in March (albeit ever-decreasing flesh, LOL!) :D

Back