20 somethings

No they've not given her support stockings they've just stuck her on warfrin (sp?) injections to stop her blood clotting instead. Like she doesn't have to inject herself enough every day with having to have insulin 4 times a day? So her belly is full of bruises too from all the injections :( they've taken more blood from her last night and they did a scan on her chest yesterday (can't remember what kind of scan) so she should find out the results of them from the doctor on Monday. Xx

Ohh, what curry did you have? I had curry today too :)

I'd find it hard to resist the pizza too. hun, when you are finished losing weight, you'll be maintaining it, which means you can have the odd treat like pizza no worries, :) food won't be off limits.

Ooh, is that the injection in the tummy? i think they must of thought my blood was gravy they were determined i wasn't going to get dvt! haha. I hope the results come back good. it'll be less for you to worry about.

I made Mrs Shah's curry, Fran. You can buy it online...it's just simple spices, I'm sure you could make a similar thing with normal curry spices but I'm lazy and it's much easier when it's all mixed for me haha!
It's so frustrating, and the idea of going back to chinese's etc is terrifying as it's such a slippery slope. In saying that, they're all munching chinese and pizza but they're ALL overweight and don't give a feck about how they look so balls to them haha!

yay! balls to them indeed. do a bit of online dress stalking. i have lots on my watch list i'm not going to buy (partly because they are too small haha). i spend too much time on ebay when i remember it exists. too damn addictive!

i'm pretty happy to mix spices, we've got enough! i'm sure normal people don't have a spice cupboard with giant retail jars of cumin seeds...

Yeah it's the injections in her tummy, not nice :(

I've just had a curry, two to be precise! Ben made a chicken tandoori and a beef madras from scratch and they were lovely! I'm getting him to make one for our taster evening on Monday.

I'm absolutely shattered so I'm off to bed now, know it's only 9pm but really feel like I need the sleep! Speak to you all tomorrow ladies xx

I'd kill for some chocolate right now! I don't have any syns left for the day though :( OH kindly made me breakfast in bed this morning - French toast with grilled bacon and mushrooms, but he didn't use my wholemeal loaf, he used his warburtons thick cut bread instead at a whopping 5.5 syns a slice!!! We are having a bit of a rough patch at the moment and he really made an effort so I ate it cos I'd have felt bad if I said no! At least he did it using fry light haha!!

Night Sam!

Ahh it is ok, I won't go get it. Going to have 3 mostly syn free days now. I say mostly because some of the meals planned have some syns. Chicken and mushroom pie tomorrow (1 syn), paprika pork Monday and pork schnitzel on Tuesday (2.5 syns).

I have "in her shoes" on. Complete trash but I love it.

Felix, bless him for trying though. I hate French toast (urgh) so you did better than I would have.

I'm scruffing out watching X factor with our lad. Had a bit of a dodgy belly tonight, after the chilli for tea 2 nights in a row, bloody IBS!! Still it may have its blessings - fingers crossed for an extra half lb on Tues haha! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jenna88 said:
Half a pound on taking me to 9st. Obviously, being the serial weigher I am, had breakfast, went back to bed and just got up and weighed again and it showed 8st 13...I HATE MY SCALES.

Hmm do they need new batteries? I'm sure I read somewhere its best not to weigh when first out of bed, but I'm not sure why, or if I just made that up haha! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jenna88 said:
Half a pound on taking me to 9st. Obviously, being the serial weigher I am, had breakfast, went back to bed and just got up and weighed again and it showed 8st 13...I HATE MY SCALES.

Oh no that must be so disappointing :( you know you're doing everything right and going to the gym so try not to dwell on it and kick butt this week!!

Jenna, you still have your 3.5, you have been exercising more, you resisted everyone's takeaway plates, you are doing great. I am with you on the crazy scales though, mine constantly change too. SO frustrating.

Fruit and yogurt this morning, lots of walking. Going to give the quails some hay in their bedding as it is due to get chilly next week. Cleaned the chickens water bucket. I swear my dad mustn't clean them. They were 1cm deep in dirt. Urgh. Going to do the other one tomorrow, poor bloody birds. Nate said "cockerel" today too! I was rather proud. On a low syn day today so going to make lunch and prepare tea for tonite, including one for the freezer.

Can't wait to FINALLY get the magazine on Wednesday and have a 100% week post star week!

Awww my OH just ran through to me really excited as he has just got on the scales and he's lost 4lb! He's just been eating what I've been cooking, so not really following any sort of plan himself. Really pleased for him :)

Not doing much today. Got up late and had a cooked breakfast. Just going to dry my hair and then watching the football at half 1. Wanted to go to the pub to watch it but OH isn't bothered for some reason... Odd man!!

It is ok jenna I will be grumpy on Wednesday. But 4 weeks ago I gained half a on so I know exactly why.

He is a combination of cute and a pain in the bum. Like most kids really! He keeps saying nana and Gaga because he doesnt understand they are on holiday yet. But he is enjoying the running around the trees at the top of the field and walking to the shop for the paper.

Felix that's awesome! I only ever lost 4lbs once. My dad lost weight just be having what my mum was having... He got too thin though and the neighbours all thought he was dying. He has refound crisps, nuts and chocolate though so looks a lot better now.

Back