Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Hi abz, I look forward to the izzy photo's. I've just posted some of Olivia. :)

Good to hear from you chick. x

Hi Abz - a seasoned "Mummy" now - Great stuff x

Can't wait for the new pics. x

hey guys. sorry i haven't been around much. up to christmas gets mad with us with all the visiting. and with izzy it's even more busy!!

i will catch up eventually though. hope all of you are ok :)

abz xx

Hi Abi and Izzy thought Id say hello xxxx

Christmas should be exciting this year Abz - enjoy x

thanks guys :)

sorry i am not around much any more. i just don't get online :(

hope all of you have a truly fabulous christmas :)

abz xx

Hi abz and izzy, it's understandable love with the little one. :)

Hi Abz - I hope you had a brilliant "First Christmas" with your lovely little one x

Morning abz and little izzy, I hope you had a great chistmas as well love.

Morning abz and izzy, Olivia is 1 year old tomorrow. :)

happy new year everybody!! :D :D

one year old jim? good grief that's gone fast!! first words? toddling about yet?

we had a great first christmas thanks :) izzy of course had no idea what was going on but fought us tooth and nail for every bit of paper and couldn't decide what to play with first so many people gave her so many things!! ha.

we got to scotland to see mum so we spent christmas there. got there in all the snow. the drive took 10 hours. and then christmas morning we woke up and it had all melted overnight!! typical, hee.

hi helen :) good to see you :) bon is around on here too, ha. good luck. and i am so so with you!! i have to lose about 6 stones to have a healthy bmi. but one at a time :) by the time izzy is walking i need to be able to dash about rather than heave myself about. so here goes!!

i weighed myself on monday and was 17st 4.6lbs, i only ever got that heavy once during pregnancy, so i need to get a grip!! have to admit this week hasn't been amazing so we'll see what happens on monday.

hope you are all feeling great at the beginning of the new year. i never really understood why a new year should mean a new diet as it just means scrapping it at the end of the old year, ha. but hey, i want to get rid of this flobbledy tummy.

abz xx

That daughter of yours has been trying to walk from the minute she was born - it won't be long! As for this week not being amazing - you've weighed yourself which is step 1 and you've still got two full days before Monday weigh in (with a hubby at home to encourage you to eat healthily) - you can still have a good week! :D

Back