Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi Ruth, Lovely to hear from you, i am still doing sw i am on the social team at my group, however to be honest i am fed up with it, been doing it 4 years, think i need a change, think it getting to me as i got to target then let myself gain again, have tried slim fast with no results. Think i would be better on weight watchers with the points think there a bit more freedom, but on hol in couple of weeks so will see when i return. Are you still in harrogate, think there are a few of the people i remember from when we used to chat still on here take care keep in touch xxxxx

Aww it's lovely to hear from you too Boofle! I am also about to go on the social team as a greeter so hoping that will be interesting when I get to target... Let me know how things go! Hope you enjoy your holiday! Yes I am still in Harrogate, there's a few of us about still but not many!! Take care too!! Xx

Happy to report I am down a pound whoo hoo putting me in to the next stone bracket so happy with that!

Hi Ruth, Lovely to hear from you, i am still doing sw i am on the social team at my group, however to be honest i am fed up with it, been doing it 4 years, think i need a change, think it getting to me as i got to target then let myself gain again, have tried slim fast with no results. Think i would be better on weight watchers with the points think there a bit more freedom, but on hol in couple of weeks so will see when i return. Are you still in harrogate, think there are a few of the people i remember from when we used to chat still on here take care keep in touch xxxxx

Hi Boofle I hope you do not mind me jumping in! but I used to do weight watchers and I have to say it is more restrictive than slimming world! but it has been a while since I was in it! I found this recently may be it can help https://bigfatmarathon.wordpress.com/2012/10/05/when-slimming-world-doesnt-work-what-to-do/ hope it is ok to post a link! but it is a good read and for slimming world members! good luck

I had a bit of a nightmare on Sunday with my poorly OH and ended up having a (reasonably sensible!) takeaway. Thus, 1lb on this week so up to 12.4. Off next week and a little bit more I reckon! On another note, prezzo 's grilled chicken salad with olives and chips was lovely!
image.jpeg
Bit annoyed as I had been extremely good for the rest of the week. Life is life though, and in SW you fit it around your life!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, that food looks so yum! Good to have an occasional treat and I am sure you will get that lb off and more next week.

I am down 3 lbs to 12 st 9 lbs and so happy. Now have to keep going. Onwards and downwards.
:rolleyes:

Hey All!

After my holiday I returned with a 1lb gain :), still in this bracket weighing in at 12st 9.3lbs

Hi all, I lost 2lb this week bringing me to 12'9, delighted!

I am hoping for another 2lb loss this week before my holidays, however after a wobbly weekend I am not sure about how achievable that is....but here goes nothing!:innocent002:

I'm still here, gained 1lb last week and lost 1/2 this week (* week)

Ruth
X

maintained this week, and we have friends flying in to visit us. Going to try keep on plan for as many meals as possible, but enjoy myself. A positive is a pair of jeans that were always the ones i had to do the dance whilst breathing in, did up without a struggle this morning. I actually took them back off to check I had the right ones!

Back