Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I've been really focussed recently and I'm praying to be in the 9's on the 29th may! I'm working really hard and feel I deserve it! I'll fill you in with the weigh result on saturday

I've been really focussed recently and I'm praying to be in the 9's on the 29th may! I'm working really hard and feel I deserve it! I'll fill you in with the weigh result on saturday
good luck for Sat

Weigh in Saturday and I was 10st 4lb so that's a 1.5lb loss. Had a busy birthday weekend and today my beautiful girl is 2, we are having a party tonight and I've been for an interview this morning and I've just got a new job! So prosecco is chilling and I'm excited for finishing work!

11 days until the hen so back on the shakes tomorrow for 10 days to shift 5lb!

Donna? How are you?! Not heard from you in awhile!

Well done everyone on your losses! I'm joining slimming world tomorrow. Have got to break this appalling binge starve cycle. It's terrible.

I'm going to ask them not to tell me my weight as I don't want it to depress me and divert my focus.

Fingers crossed this does the trick!!

I've been a bad slimmer today. After a weekend of indulging today I woke up hungover and hungry....

So far I've had....

A shake, a bar, a tomato cheese and onion pizza roll from sainsbos, 2 shortbread cookies and some chicken! My stomach feels huge but I'm still so hungry!!!

Good luck, Blondcat! I'm sure you will be fine. I've got nothing but good things to say about SW, and there couldn't be a healthier way to lose weight, in my opinion.

Hope it all goes well for you :)!

Last edited:
I've been a bad slimmer today. After a weekend of indulging today I woke up hungover and hungry.... So far I've had.... A shake, a bar, a tomato cheese and onion pizza roll from sainsbos, 2 shortbread cookies and some chicken! My stomach feels huge but I'm still so hungry!!!
Hate it when that happens, i am always more hungry when hungover hope the day got better :)

1lb off for me and 1lb to go till target, been a mixed week so happy with any loss x

Tuesday didn't throw me off to much and after standing on the scales this morning I think there is a chance of a maintain on Saturday! Even maybe a tiny 0.5lb loss!!

Hen is a week tomorrow and so I have a week to smash it!

Well done :) You've done amazingly well & should be very proud of yourself x
thanks , finally starting to sink in that the weight is gone x

Tuesday didn't throw me off to much and after standing on the scales this morning I think there is a chance of a maintain on Saturday! Even maybe a tiny 0.5lb loss!! Hen is a week tomorrow and so I have a week to smash it!
that's good, sometimes a little binge and some food you fancy is not a bad thing x

I sometimes find having a blowout hepls weightloss! Quite often when we hit a plateaux (which I've just come out of thank goodness!), having those extra calories can kick start the metabolism!

Is anyone able to offer me some motivation or advice please?

Unfortunately, I have a bad tendency of beating myself up about every single thing. I've been far too vicious with this diet thoroughout, frequently having no-syn days, which I know isn't following plan, but now I'm nearing target, I've started to relax a bit. I still usually keep a food diary and always count syns, but I've started having at least 5 a day, every day (staying below 15, though, unless it's a meal out, which only happen about once a week) and my body is now refusing to lose any more weight. I've even not gone to weigh in today, because I will feel like a failure if I have that dreaded '+' written in my book. I've managed to avoid it since January, and know everyone gains at some point, but I'm feeling very emotional at the moment and feel I wouldn't cope. I felt the lifestyle I was maintaining was not sustainable and feel like I'm going to crack.

I'm sure it's the Pregabalin :(.

Is anyone able to offer me some motivation or advice please? Unfortunately, I have a bad tendency of beating myself up about every single thing. I've been far too vicious with this diet thoroughout, frequently having no-syn days, which I know isn't following plan, but now I'm nearing target, I've started to relax a bit. I still usually keep a food diary and always count syns, but I've started having at least 5 a day, every day (staying below 15, though, unless it's a meal out, which only happen about once a week) and my body is now refusing to lose any more weight. I've even not gone to weigh in today, because I will feel like a failure if I have that dreaded '+' written in my book. I've managed to avoid it since January, and know everyone gains at some point, but I'm feeling very emotional at the moment and feel I wouldn't cope. I felt the lifestyle I was maintaining was not sustainable and feel like I'm going to crack. I'm sure it's the Pregabalin :(.

I read on quite a few threads on SW and on the Internet in general that once people are quite light and near target, because the very generous unlimited free foods it can become very hard for some people to get to target or lose those last few pounds. Some of the successful attempts to overcome this have been SP weeks (one on one off), introducing exercise for folks who haven't been doing anyway, and slimming world with either 1 or 2 fast days. If you're eating say 1500 calories a day and burning say 1800 you'd only lose half a pound a week and that's if you don't have any naughty days. If you do a 500cal fast day that would give you an extra 1300 in the pot. Obviously 2 fast days puts you pretty close to the 1lb mark.

Well done on what you've lost so far though xx

Hi everyone - Hope there are some 9ers out there desperate to get into the 8's!

I will be starting SW 100% in the New Year - I am 6 weeks postpartum and 9st 11, pre pregnancy I was 8st 7 and already out of target so I need to start making my way back there. I'm not 100% ready to plan/shop/prepare SW meals yet but i'm trying to incorporate small changes to my grab/cook/eat routine with a very attention seeking little boy ;)

Hope to speak to you all soon!!!

Hello all! I didn't even realise that Minimins was back online until this morning en I was searching for a low syn Yorkshire pudding recipe!

Last time I was in here I was 11st 8lb and now I'm 9st 6.5lb. I'm hoping to get down to 9st 3lb to get my 5 stone award, though I'd like to get down to the lower end of my target. SW recommends that I should go below a lower weight of 8st 12lb so I might just change my target slightly to 9st 1lb so that I stay within the allowed boundaries.

Hope everyone's all set for Christmas!

Ooops, I think i'll be more suited to the 10's to 9's thread at this rate!

In all seriousness though I have enjoyed my christmas to the max. I haven't drank as much as in previous years but probably eat instead!

Looking forward to the new year and starting back on plan, was thinking about re-joining on wed's but i'm worried my new year would scuper a gab first week....Saying that though its just one night out of 7....damage limitation....I could do it couldn't I!!

Back