Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

Yeah that's what I've been doing, it's just like suddenly everything looked ridiculous on me. It just suddenly became so much more noticeable.

It probably doesn't help that I hate shopping so have always done it online, tried the stuff on and then sent back what I didn't like. I find that a bit stressful now too as I can't quite believe I am the size I am now so order stuff too big... and the usual stuff I would have gone for doesn't quite suit me anymore?! If that makes sense.

I am totally 100% delighted and over the moon and wouldn't go back for anything so don't get me wrong! It's just something I hadn't really thought about! xx

I know what you mean. I was tempted to go and see a personal shopper to help me see what would look good. When I look back at photos I cant believe what I wore. Lots of khaki, ill fitting baggy clothes!! I never realised how bad I looked but didnt really care!
I lost 2 stone with sw and it wasnt until I had lost 1 1/2 stone that anyone noticed or that my clothes suddenly went huge. Was very strange.
What day do you weigh?

I know what you mean. I was tempted to go and see a personal shopper to help me see what would look good. When I look back at photos I cant believe what I wore. Lots of khaki, ill fitting baggy clothes!! I never realised how bad I looked but didnt really care!
I lost 2 stone with sw and it wasnt until I had lost 1 1/2 stone that anyone noticed or that my clothes suddenly went huge. Was very strange.
What day do you weigh?

On a Friday morning :) I follow SW from home, it's been a long slow journey as I have quite a busy social life but I've never fallen off the wagon and whilst my losses have been slow, it's always moved in the right direction! I am in no rush to get to target, just as long as I get there! I try to have a responsible attitude about it as I genuinely want this to be a way of life now xx

On a Friday morning :) I follow SW from home, it's been a long slow journey as I have quite a busy social life but I've never fallen off the wagon and whilst my losses have been slow, it's always moved in the right direction! I am in no rush to get to target, just as long as I get there! I try to have a responsible attitude about it as I genuinely want this to be a way of life now xx

Good luck for weigh in the morning.
Sounds like you have a really sensible approach to it.
Life is for living and we all need treats/ nights out without guilt. A slow loss is more likely to stay off x

Good luck for weigh in the morning.
Sounds like you have a really sensible approach to it.
Life is for living and we all need treats/ nights out without guilt. A slow loss is more likely to stay off x

Thank you!! Delighted to say I lost 1lb - so only 3lb to target and until I "officially" join you rather than gatecrashing at the min!!

I guess technically though I am within target range now ;)

Over the moon! xx

I went to weigh today. 1/2lb on so bang on target. Very pleased as haven't been concentrating on plan.

I went to weigh today. 1/2lb on so bang on target. Very pleased as haven't been concentrating on plan.

That's amazing! Well done :)

I had a bit of a naughty weekend... so trying to do damage limitation this week with lowish syns and 2 fast days so hopefully it won't be too bad a gain! It's just frustrating too as my vertigo has flared up again and as a result the exercise has had to take a back seat :( this throws off my sleeping (and normally my eating too) but beginning to clear up now thankfully so back to normal soon!

Will check in on Friday with my WI result - hopefully won't be too bad! Fingers crossed! xx

Yipeeeeeeeeee, that's fantastic news well done xx

Hi i got to target last week after 2 long years, i am frightened of the weight creeping back on so going to go to group each week for the next month to see how i go, any tips would be appreciated x

Hi i got to target last week after 2 long years, i am frightened of the weight creeping back on so going to go to group each week for the next month to see how i go, any tips would be appreciated x

Congratulations on getting to Target!

And yes, continuing to go to Group certainly helps xxx

I'd make it a 'lifetme' commitment to go to class, it's free whilst in target, I've been at target over 4 years now & still go to class, even when I go over my target range I still go, otherwise I'd just end up with a massive gain & back to where I started.

Well done on getting to target :D

Hi ... can I join you? :D

I hit target this week and am already struggling to force myself to add food to what I am used to eating in order to lose - could really do with some advice from those who've been there already and some company while I learn what my 'balance' is.

.... is now off to read all the previous posts in this thread :) And huge congratulations to Ginlin on maintaining for 3 years!! :D

Hi ... can I join you? :D

I hit target this week and am already struggling to force myself to add food to what I am used to eating in order to lose - could really do with some advice from those who've been there already and some company while I learn what my 'balance' is.

.... is now off to read all the previous posts in this thread :) And huge congratulations to Ginlin on maintaining for 3 years!! :D

Well thank you MollyMolly, and congratulations to you too hun! xxxx

I never added additional food or healthy extras, probably due to the fact that I gained three pounds the week after I hit Target, so, at the top of the range, as it had been my birthday!

I then wanted to get to the lowest weight I could be at Target to get my stone and a half award, which I did!

Since then, I have stuck to it by doing SW days or parts of days when I can, and being off plan when I need to, like days out shopping, my one day a week that I work etc, and it kind of evens itself out, plus of course, I still weigh and stay to Group at least once a month.

Back