beccas diary

went to mothercare yesterday and got measured for a maternity and was suprised to see that my back size as alot bigger than thought. wore new bra for work today anf so comfortable so going to get more.

also bought some materNity work trousers from there for 22quid but the fit wasnt great so went into peacocks and got some from there for 12quid and they fit a lot better and are a lot nicer

Congratulations, I don't think they would tell you unless they were quite sure so try not to worry!
I hate peacocks maternity not tried it this time but with my son it all shrank and stretched into funny shapes after one wash so I just bought less maternity things this time but more expensive and it's all better fit and quality and wash nice, most I've got from next x

they only been washed once and ok so far so they moght wash awful.maybe i should keep the mothercare ones for when i get bit bigger it jus my tummy not Huge yet so Not fillinf the pants properly.

Hope you are enjoying buying lots of pink I wouldn't worry to much about getting it wrong its very unlikely. Just keep the receipts just incase you can always change clothes afterwards.

I'm finding it so hard to find trousers and jeans. My oh brought me a pair of maternity jeans from next and they are comfy but they come up really big I have to keep pulling them up all the time and I think I need the ones with big band to give me more support as anyone else notice jeans coming up big in maternity ranges x

I love the next maternity jeans can't recommend them enough they fit perfect for me I have the long ones x

No just got a band round the waist were button would be, I don't like the ones that go up to your boobs lol they look really uncomfortable to me!

21 weeks today
basically got everything now aswell and just about to start decoratiNg nursery,then all finished
i ammmm sooo iMpatient
we found out we were having a girl last week too and since then bought so many piNk things.bibs vests babygrows sleepsuits
i really need to stop Now
yday went shopping with my mum and she was buying a cominh home outfit For our little girl so sweet

I already have loads from my son so need to go through it and decide what we need I know what bouncy chair were getting though it's gorgeous just need to wait til we've moved to buy it!

Yeah I can't wait! Still got Moses basket, crib and cot and seems stupid to buy new when iv already got them, still got 2 prams too but buying new, using same carseat though as it was £140 and is still like new, got steriliser And monitors too so seems silly to buy them again! Going to get a swing this time as never got one with my LO and I like the look of them x

Luckily I've still got Moses basket, sterilizers, baby bouncer and swing, baby bath, play mats, all the bedding, a lot of neutral vests and baby grows, car seat. I haven't bought anything yet except some Nappies, so I've got cot and buggy to buy and just excited few little bits like new bottle teats, baby clothes :) can't wait til pay day x

ive got pram,cot all cot bumper set,steriliser,monitor,playgym,bouncer,moses basket and all bedding for it.changing mat with play thing on top.nappies,breast pads,bibs,vests,babygrows,sleepsuits,blankets for in pram
all the family goin mad buying things.

Your doing well becbbc, I forgot I also have 2 changing mats and 2 sets of monitors,I can't wait til Fri pay day to start shopping for girl baby stuff but my family are same, my mum and sister will also go mad buying stuff x

Back