Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

This sounds bad in some ways but my sister has always belittled me & so when we fell out its cos I told her how she made me feel & she didn't take it well. She's always said things like she's the pretty, thin, intelligent one & made out she is joking but everyone who knows her inc our mum knows she means it in some ways. Now I don't deny my sister is very very clever she's a Uni lecturer & yes she is pretty, we are very different to look at but for the first time in 17 years I'm the thin sister!!!! Nasty of me maybe but I love the fact & I'm gonna do my very best to get to goal weight by the party.

Today's official Friday weigh day weigh in is 67.4kg so 2kg off since Saturday, I am very happy with that!

Off on hols tomorrow & I know you all think I'm mental & I possibly am but scales & shred DVD are going with me so I keep on top of this. I'm not that fussed about losing but I don't want to gain while I'm away as I have 9 weeks to lose a stone

Have a good time :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Lexie2005 said:
This sounds bad in some ways but my sister has always belittled me & so when we fell out its cos I told her how she made me feel & she didn't take it well. She's always said things like she's the pretty, thin, intelligent one & made out she is joking but everyone who knows her inc our mum knows she means it in some ways. Now I don't deny my sister is very very clever she's a Uni lecturer & yes she is pretty, we are very different to look at but for the first time in 17 years I'm the thin sister!!!! Nasty of me maybe but I love the fact & I'm gonna do my very best to get to goal weight by the party.

Today's official Friday weigh day weigh in is 67.4kg so 2kg off since Saturday, I am very happy with that!

Off on hols tomorrow & I know you all think I'm mental & I possibly am but scales & shred DVD are going with me so I keep on top of this. I'm not that fussed about losing but I don't want to gain while I'm away as I have 9 weeks to lose a stone

That doesn't sound bad at all! You enjoy your moment, revel in it!! The relationship between sisters can be an interesting one, lol. My sister was always slimmer than me growing up, and although she's put a lot of weight on in later years, I've always managed to put on more. But last weekend it dawned on me that, for probably the first time ever, I'm now slimmer than her, though proabably not lighter because she's quite a bit shorter. So although my relationship with my sister has always been great and she's never been anything but supportive, I still know what you mean about that feeling, and I think under the circumstances you've described you should take full advantage of it - go to that party and be fabulous!! :) xx

It doesn't sound bad I have very often had snide remarks given me by my sister who had always been over weight also but she would say little things like oh these are too big for me you have them grrrr. Sisters eh. You will be looking fabulous at that party, and if I was you I would be showing off :)

It doesn't sound bad I have very often had snide remarks given me by my sister who had always been over weight also but she would say little things like oh these are too big for me you have them grrrr. Sisters eh. You will be looking fabulous at that party, and if I was you I would be showing off :)

Yeah I handed down some tops to my sister about 6 months ago & I loved it!!!

Just completed day 7 of the shred & then I measured myself, I've lost nearly 4" across chest, right arm, waist, stomach & thigh. Most gobsmacking is 2" across my chest

Just completed day 7 of the shred & then I measured myself, I've lost nearly 4" across chest, right arm, waist, stomach & thigh. Most gobsmacking is 2" across my chest

Wow thats amazing! ! Will have to get mine out again when I have more weight gone.

Wow! That amazing ! Keep going :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

I wouldn't put mine on here but I have them on the phone... You don't always see the difference in the mirror x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On my way to my jollies!!!! And yes I've packed my scales, laptop, shred DVD & weights. I know you may think I'm mad but I have 9 weeks til my nieces 18th & am gonna do my very best to get to goal & the thing is I could gain 7lbs plus while I'm away if I'm not careful

Have a fab time, Lexie! Don't blame you for wanting to stay focused on your hols, just have a few treats - they're far more enjoyable if they're limited anyway. :) xx

Have a fab time, Lexie! Don't blame you for wanting to stay focused on your hols, just have a few treats - they're far more enjoyable if they're limited anyway. :) xx

Definitely last time I gained 5lb in 4 days so in a week it could be VERY dangerous x

Definitely last time I gained 5lb in 4 days so in a week it could be VERY dangerous x

Have a great time Hun, hopefully the exercise will balance out any treats you have, and remember if it goes on quick it will come of quick x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back