Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well I've made a huge decision today. After a completely out of control couple of days & the scales going back up to 12:8 I've cried a lot as am so upset with myself & frankly scared I'm losing the plot.... So I've taken my first xen for nearly 18 months but I need the deterrent from eating things I know I shouldn't.... I just cleared out the cupboard & this is what I found, claimed they were for my son when I was buying them but he doesn't even like half of what I bought!
Soooo 15lbs to lose back to target & I'm not ashamed to admit I clearly can't so this alone & will always have a problem :(

Attachments

• image-567968458.jpg
    image-567968458.jpg
    581.1 KB · Views: 36
  • image-4231237363.jpg
    image-4231237363.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 38
Oh bird.:-( don't be sad. Well done for taking the steps that you feel that you need to take. Wishing you lots of luck. With the xen , you'll smash 15lbs in no time! :) head up chuck...you can do this. Xx

And please don't go quiet. The newbies still need you even though you for feel a bit down. I need you! Your advice and experience has been invaluable. Xxx

So sorry to hear you're struggling, Lexie. :( But don't lose sight of how well you've done and try to put it in perspective. 15lbs is nothing compared to how much you've lost! I know how you feel about losing control though, I know I'm still more than capable of overeating to silly levels - I still do it, but always on planned days "off"; still doesn't stop it being worrying to me for the future. I'm reading a book at the moment called Beyond Temptation, don't know if you've come across it? It's all about overeating, by two British sisters, and is very good. Another favourite of mine is Eating Less by Gillian Riley. I know I'm always going to have these problems with food, but reading things like this you soon realise that so many other people do too. Keep positive, and like Laura said, keep coming on here! You can pull this back in no time. Good luck with the Xen, I'm off it at the moment since my gallstone issues, but I've got months worth in the cupboard, just in case! :) xx

thanks Tracy, I am just a bit cross with myself for letting food win, I think my danger was when I went about 12 stone again, up until then I had for 6 months yo-yo'd from 11:7-12:0 & that I seemed to control if that makes sense. I know I am still about six & a half stone lighter but I am still sad & yes I need to come on here more, you always know I am off the rails when I dissappear ;)

It's a very, very hard thing to overcome, no doubt about it. If I have a day of not controlling, I can easily eat up to 5,000 calories, no problem. The thing that seems (fingers and toes crossed!) to have changed for me this time is that I just pig out on the day I plan to, then jump back on the wagon the next day. I worry every time that I won't be able to get back on, but it doesn't stop me eating - mad, isn't it??! Something I have started doing is logging my cals even on a piggy day, so I can see how massively I've gone over. It's only if I've gone somewhere that I really can't count or properly estimate that I don't log my cals. Seems to help. I'd love to think I could stop doing this, get out if the binge mentality completely, but realistically I don't think I ever will, so I have to employ damage limitation by being really strict with myself most days and just allowing these blowouts every now and then! :) xx

I wondered where you had gone too Hun, well done on taking a stance... You will get there and I Am sure with that little tablet form of will power back in your system you will soon get to target...I need to get my head back in the game too, sliding a bit with snacks and generally not eating as well as I should ...

Aw thanks honey xx

And Tracy my problem is I wasn't getting back on track but now with the xen I have no choice for fear of the consequences xx

I saw it on Facebook the other day and saved to my photos... I really liked it and found it quite motivating :)

Well I took another xen this morning else I forget so I know I have to be good. Due to my breaks at work I have already eaten my tea which I think I'm gonna regret come 7pm but I've enough cals for some fruit later... Still feeling positive

Actually haven't starved had some grapes & some baby corns. Did a tesco shop after work & was back to studying labels which I'm not used to! Lots of stuff had to stay on the shelf but have the next couple of nights planned

Scales down 1.6lb so far since Monday.... Am feeling as motivated as I have done for months & I'm sure it's probably the fear factor but who cares hey!

We will... That 11.7 is ours, soon!! If not I've decided to chop arm off hehehe x

Back