Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Frustrating week with just a 0.8lb loss to report. What is even more frustrating is that I nearly had Last Friday off plan but Kat convinced me not to & I wonder if actually that shocks my system & works better as I did it the week before & had a good loss..... So anyway now 11.2lb to goal & am hoping next week will have me much closer to that 11

Lexie2005 said:
Frustrating week with just a 0.8lb loss to report. What is even more frustrating is that I nearly had Last Friday off plan but Kat convinced me not to & I wonder if actually that shocks my system & works better as I did it the week before & had a good loss..... So anyway now 11.2lb to goal & am hoping next week will have me much closer to that 11

I personally find that going off plan for a day every couple of weeks does really help, and I do it on a very deliberate basis - that's how I'll carry on for the foreseeable future. But hey, a loss is a loss Lexie, you're going the right way! :) xx

Oi!! Don't blame me missis!! :) you'd only just got back in the wagon so a day off wouldn't have shocked the system it would have just made it harder to stay on it again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today is my nieces 18th & she had a party at home in the garden. She had a huge sweetie stall which I've attached piccies of, I resisted but oh so hard, the other photo is my & my niece in her photo booth. Her brother had a Polaroid camera to take them so we could stick them in a book & write a message

Attachments

• image-2066047013.jpg
    image-2066047013.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image-2785410519.jpg
    image-2785410519.jpg
    621.4 KB · Views: 39
  • image-737001307.jpg
    image-737001307.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 40
Lexie2005 said:
Aw thanks, yeah I'm pleased with my hair now I did go far too short at first but it's grown a bit & settled x

It's lovely! Mine's long at the moment and I'm enjoying being able to fasten it back, but will probably get it lopped off again at some point, lol. :) xx

I'd love to be able to tie mine up but I never manage to get past the short graduates bob to the length it will tie up at.....

Lexie2005 said:
I'd love to be able to tie mine up but I never manage to get past the short graduates bob to the length it will tie up at.....

I tend to grow mine for a while, because I can't be bothered to go to the hairdressers (and it costs so much!!), then I'll have an event coming up and I go and tell them to chop it all off, lol. I haven't fastened my hair back for years because my face was so fat, but now I've reclaimed my jawline I've started doing it again! My Dad keeps saying it takes years off me, lol. :) xx

I tend to grow mine for a while, because I can't be bothered to go to the hairdressers (and it costs so much!!), then I'll have an event coming up and I go and tell them to chop it all off, lol. I haven't fastened my hair back for years because my face was so fat, but now I've reclaimed my jawline I've started doing it again! My Dad keeps saying it takes years off me, lol. :) xx

You do look very young - I am not saying your old by the way :)

Rachgleeson said:
No your not don't be silly :)

Lol, thanks, I just feel like it sometimes. I got my pension statements the other week and when I looked at my normal retirement date of 2027 and realised it was only 14 years away, it was a bit scary! I've already been working for 28 years (late starter in the worforce at 23!), so am two thirds through my working life. Yikes! :O xx

Back