Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Official weigh in 12:5 so 2.8lb down on last week which I am happy with as had a bad Friday & had actually gone up 1lb on Sunday. I've taken my cals down this week just by 60 & will so the same next week to get me nearer to 1300 to try & keep the losses coming. I know the weather improving (although its too warm for me) helps in two ways, one that I don't want stodgy food & two because I want to wear nice clothes so want to be thinner again

Well done x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on getting back to it and having a great loss :)

Hmmm well scales this morning were 0.2lb up which I know as I joke with people is just a big wee but still a bit annoyed as they shouldn't be up at all as I have had a good couple of days, oh well I will just carry on. Had a good day today & will hopefully be at gym tomorrow & then zumba Tuesday & Thursday with a long walk up our local hill & back with a friend on Wednesday night. I still have a really positive feeling & I know I am 12lbs from target & 12lbs compared to the 92.5lbs I have lost is nothing..... So onwards & downwards!

Those damned scales drive you mad, don't they?! I actually shouted at mine the other day because they seemed fixated on the same figure, and I told them if they didn't shift they were out the window, and they obediently moved right down! So maybe try that?? ;) xx

Those damned scales drive you mad, don't they?! I actually shouted at mine the other day because they seemed fixated on the same figure, and I told them if they didn't shift they were out the window, and they obediently moved right down! So maybe try that?? ;) xx

That's hysterical & I am so gonna try that tonight!!!!

Hey Hun... Well done on the loss last week

Stop scale jumping (really should listen to my own advice lol!!!

Need to catch up on everyone's (and my own diary)

Hey Hun... Well done on the loss last week

Stop scale jumping (really should listen to my own advice lol!!!

Need to catch up on everyone's (and my own diary)

Hmmm but it's one of those do as I say not do as I do things hey ;) xx

Jus checking in to see how your journey has been since we last spoke and so proud of you for the progress you have made :) x

Jus checking in to see how your journey has been since we last spoke and so proud of you for the progress you have made :) x

Aw thanks. I did get down as low as 11:5 in January but relaxed too much & went back up to 12:12. I'm 12:5 at the mo aiming to get back to 11:7 & call that goal x

Back