catdog nd emma3662

Bless ya chick just be yourself and if she dont like it tough lol would she not come pick ya up? Gonna have some tea and chill hopefully feel better after some food i'm off to watch some trashy tv so i'll speak to ya tuesday :-( dont miss me too much lol xx

i can be meself with her just getting out of house in first place ha, gotta be a good day if its with the other girls as well though cos its exhausting! ha she's never been to shields in her life and she dont use car to go into town cos of parking. speak to ye tuesday hun, keep ye chin up and good luck sortin ye money xx

woop woop :D xx

Lol bad news is i'm gonna tidy today :-( just call me cinderella lmao xx

Lol bad news is i'm gonna tidy today :-( just call me cinderella lmao xx

lol marks off today dont worry, have fun cinderella :p xx

U here? Xx

i am now, r u? xx

you okay chick? xx

yeah im fine helllloooooo im usin my phones internet to connect my laptop haha im such a geek xx
hows u?

yeah im fine helllloooooo im usin my phones internet to connect my laptop haha im such a geek xx
hows u?

class, is it workin? mark used to do that, its alien to me ha. couldnt sleep last night but soooooooooo proud of meself cos managed to read 200 pages of me book- havent been able to concentrate proper on me books for ages, got proper absorbed :D, its class so far- you can have it when am finished chick, youde like it too- its bout weight loss group haha proper chick lit its great.xx

yeah its mint some sites ya cant log in to like facebook but its class lol ive added ya as a friend on here now too lol xx

oh and got no fags, food, pmax nothing, was due to get thirty quid owed but it hasnt come so dunno how gonna cope til fri, literally dont have penny- got plenty cat and dog food to keep me going mind lol, leccy and gas is gonna run out too oh the joy, other than that not too bad today haha xx

had the same problem last night hun soooo fed up wit bein poor lol borrowed 20 off my sis today but get paid tomorrow gonna ring job centre too if ya lived closer ya could have sum rollies and some food hun :( xx

bout time missy :p (that was bout you adding me as friend btw ) xx

Last edited:
had the same problem last night hun soooo fed up wit bein poor lol borrowed 20 off my sis today but get paid tomorrow gonna ring job centre too if ya lived closer ya could have sum rollies and some food hun :( xx

aw bless, well theres no chance of me walking so will sit wiv me candles and me book when time comes haha.now that i mention it feel proper sorry for meself today and mark not home from work til 1030 booo. nah not feeling too bad considering,im normally canny **** wiv money but not as sit as ive been this month so gonna get me act together next month, just got to get there first haha x

i was in a proper fettle last night lol get a crisis loan if ya on benefits hun xx

can ya not ask ya mam nd dad?

i was in a proper fettle last night lol get a crisis loan if ya on benefits hun xx

can ya not ask ya mam nd dad?

i cant get anything chick cos mark works and we a couple, i cannit get to me mams chick or ide get some food for mark, me dads not doing great last few days or he'd come for me, dont wanna ask them for money cos paying off washing machine and that and they got nowt as it is, got me self in this mess so just got to suffer consequences lol. av got slim and save and cd packs anyhoo so can stick to diet just might not have leccy to cook em with lol. xx

bless ya chick if i get paid soon ill popover wit sum bits for ya just dont no when that will be :cry: xx

bless ya chick if i get paid soon ill popover wit sum bits for ya just dont no when that will be :cry: xx

dont be silly chick, you got your own probs to worry bout. Still no news on job gah, god i hope he gets it will save fortune on travel n extra hours and il be all whoopieeeeeeeeeeeee lol. looking forward to getting backinto book, just watching dmurder now hehe xx

haha if i get it back dated wont have worries for a while hun nd think my ass is stuck to my chair ive been here that bloomin long lol xx

haha if i get it back dated wont have worries for a while hun nd think my ass is stuck to my chair ive been here that bloomin long lol xx

lol i keep looking about thinking should tidy but got motivation of a pea, as soon as tidy it it just gets a mess again lol. On the plus side me tattoos looking great though haha. have ye thought any more bout college chick? xx

Back