Exante FAQs

Loving all this information - thank you!

Hi, I'm brand new on this website and I will have been doing exante (total) 3 weeks tomorrow. What a useful thread this has been for me. Thanks people! x

Hi!

I just had a quick question...which might be a bit silly...are the packs for TS/WS the same?? You just either add a meal or not? Other posts have said about mixing TS/WS throu the week..I just wondered if that was how??

Thanks,

Lucy x

PS) What does TOTM mean???

Hi randomgirl.

TOTM means Time Of The Month.

The packs are the same on TS and WS, just on WS you can add a ketosis friendly meal. So some people will have a few TS days, and then a WS day. You still have 3 packs. I tend to do WS at the weekend when i'm not working as i feel left out with not eating with my family.

Hope this answers your questions. :)

What a fabulous post :) I am waiting for my delivery and hoping to start on Thursday. I have previously done LL so kind of know what to expect...but your post is brill and I know I will be referring back to it loads!!!! Thankyou x

This sticky is really helpful for a newbie like me :) Very informative. Thanks

This thread has covered just about everything I needed to know, thankyou!

Great post, really helpful for planning those unavoidable nights out - Thank You!!

Really useful information!!! Thank you! Started today, excited about the journey ahead...it will have its ups and downs but is definitely going to be worth it!

Hi
What a useful post for a newbie like me. Thanks a bundle.
Mere x

Great, thanks everyone for imput. I'm new to this so although I am OK now I'm sure I will get bored
I lost 5 stone on LL a few years back. Maintained it for quite some time, but here I am again with 6 stone to lose. Looking forward to all the Minimum support and hearing all the success stories.
I started on Exante last Monday and have lost 10lbs already, and must say I am not missing the 'sessions' attached to LL at all, not to mention the cost.
I will say though, the weigh in was an incentive so I hope the Minimum support will be enough.
Good luck all and I look forward to sharing this journey
XX

Thnaks for this summary. I know it's all on the webiste but it's too find it all in place. on here. Very helpful :)

Hello, I've been hearing a few people talk about this diet & am wondering if I should give it a go too. I don't have a lot to lose, maybe 1.5 stone. Is this kind of diet aimed more at people with a lot to lose or will it work fairly quickly for me then I can look at maintaining?

I've tried a few things since Christmas and failed so I'm starting to think that the strict meal replacement route might work as I can just stop thinking about food & what I can eat (or try!) altogether.

Any advice would be great! :D

The Total Solution part of the diet is aimed at those who are obese and have a lot to lose, but there are other less strict versions of the diet that include food.

If you go to the site VLCD Meal Replacements and Diet Products | Exante Diet you can find out more about the different versions of the diet and if you put in your details I believe it will tell you which one is best suited to you.

Back