first day of JUDDD!

Haha! I know. This isn't supposed to be my diary, I have one on silver members! It just turns out I ramble on them both!

Today's DD ended in an impromptu fathers day roast. Which was not great! Still work tomorrow so I can stay out of trouble. I'm prepared for the stress now. So I shouldn't go mad! The good news is I'm 6547 calories below my weekly allowance ( based on being female)

Just watched tangled with alara. I think I loved it more than Her! I sobbed at the end though. Dafty that I am. I must be super hormonal because I cried at paddy doghertys book the other day.

bettiesrevenge said:
Haha! I know. This isn't supposed to be my diary, I have one on silver members! It just turns out I ramble on them both!

Today's DD ended in an impromptu fathers day roast. Which was not great! Still work tomorrow so I can stay out of trouble. I'm prepared for the stress now. So I shouldn't go mad! The good news is I'm 6547 calories below my weekly allowance ( based on being female)

Just watched tangled with alara. I think I loved it more than Her! I sobbed at the end though. Dafty that I am. I must be super hormonal because I cried at paddy doghertys book the other day.

I loved the ones in that movie! I think I loved it more my DD.

My husband was mortified by the really subversive adult humour in it! The horrible mother eroding rapunzels self esteem, and the snog at the end and the "did I ever tell you I have a thing for brunettes" comment. He said it should have been rated 12a! Haha... Bless him and his purity!

I thought it was hilarious. The horse especially!

bettiesrevenge said:
My husband was mortified by the really subversive adult humour in it! The horrible mother eroding rapunzels self esteem, and the snog at the end and the "did I ever tell you I have a thing for brunettes" comment. He said it should have been rated 12a! Haha... Bless him and his purity!

I thought it was hilarious. The horse especially!

It is a case if you "get it" you are probably old enough to understand it. It goes over the little ones' heads.

How is your Monday going - I hope that it goes better than anticipated.

As an adult it.becomes.obvious that there is a lot of.adult humour in.Disney films!

Back