First ever VLCD

Haha same!! We should start our own inspirational pics thread when we're in our size 8/10s!!

It is pap her being in hospital but like you said, it's the best place for her!! She's put on 9kgs!!! Which is over a stone in a week. That's how much fluid there is, they've been giving her tablets but they haven't worked, I think they should put a drain in but she doesn't like the idea of that xx

Haha same!! We should start our own inspirational pics thread when we're in our size 8/10s!!

It is pap her being in hospital but like you said, it's the best place for her!! She's put on 9kgs!!! Which is over a stone in a week. That's how much fluid there is, they've been giving her tablets but they haven't worked, I think they should put a drain in but she doesn't like the idea of that xx

yes defo!!! i think i will post my progress pics as you have on my pics on my profile but when im at goal i am so doing a thread and posting my journey through the sizes!! :) eeek im excited to be able to do that!!! cannot wait to go into a shop a pick up a size and not have to try it on or make sure they are stretchy!!! lol i want to be a size and thats it! fit into it in all shops.....so i'd need to be on the smaller side of the size :)

aww bless her! poor thing!! yer they do like chest drain and things don't they?! doesnt sound very comfortable but i suppose being breathless isnt that comfy either is it?! hope they sort it out so she can go home! xxx

yes defo!!! i think i will post my progress pics as you have on my pics on my profile but when im at goal i am so doing a thread and posting my journey through the sizes!! :) eeek im excited to be able to do that!!! cannot wait to go into a shop a pick up a size and not have to try it on or make sure they are stretchy!!! lol i want to be a size and thats it! fit into it in all shops.....so i'd need to be on the smaller side of the size :)

aww bless her! poor thing!! yer they do like chest drain and things don't they?! doesnt sound very comfortable but i suppose being breathless isnt that comfy either is it?! hope they sort it out so she can go home! xxx

Oh I know!! How annoying is it that sizes aren't just all the same!! You can be 3 different sizes in 3 different shops!!

Well I've just been visiting and they've decided to let her home later on. I'm pleased but I'm a bit worried they've let her out too soon. She doesn't seem well enough to me xx

Oh I know!! How annoying is it that sizes aren't just all the same!! You can be 3 different sizes in 3 different shops!!

Well I've just been visiting and they've decided to let her home later on. I'm pleased but I'm a bit worried they've let her out too soon. She doesn't seem well enough to me xx

Yes exactly!!! So annoying!!!

Aww that's gd news!!! But equally get what u mean! Bit worrying. Do you live with her? Just keep an eye and if u get worried take her bk to hosp xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope your ok today?!

Happy Friday!!! xxx

Hope your ok today?!

Happy Friday!!! xxx

Doesnt feel like a Friday!! Had the paramedics out to my auntie again today because she was in so much pain, they said there was no point in taking her in because of all her problems they wouldn't be able to do anything at the hospital. Ended up getting her some strong painkillers from the doctor and she's seeming better now. Need a wine!! xx

Doesnt feel like a Friday!! Had the paramedics out to my auntie again today because she was in so much pain, they said there was no point in taking her in because of all her problems they wouldn't be able to do anything at the hospital. Ended up getting her some strong painkillers from the doctor and she's seeming better now. Need a wine!! xx

Oo Hun sorry to hear that!!! Feel for you and your aunt. Hope she gets better!!

Sending you lots of love xxxxxx

Can I join your 8/10 gang? Lol.... only a few ib left to go but still a 10/12... my 1st wedding dress fitting in the morning:) so excited wedding is 5 weeks away...yikes
Hope ur aunt is feeling a bit better tonight

Can I join your 8/10 gang? Lol.... only a few ib left to go but still a 10/12... my 1st wedding dress fitting in the morning:) so excited wedding is 5 weeks away...yikes
Hope ur aunt is feeling a bit better tonight

Yea course you can babe. You've done so well, you'll definitely get there!! I'm excited to see pics!! Wooooo xx

Hope your ok hun xxx

Thanks chick. Had a bit of a **** time, my auntie is back in hospital again. She ended up in respiratory arrest on Sunday. When she went back on the coronary ward one of the nurses said she knew she'd be back. Proof there that they should have never let her out. She's on bed rest now until the fluid in her lungs had gone and she's as well as she can be. I had a bit of a mental weekend going out every night as well hence not being on here. I've barely eaten at all, couple of shakes and bars and not much else. I had to go to my mums tonight for a proper tea because I feel so drained. Back on it properly now, don't want to make myself ill. How are you xx

Thanks chick. Had a bit of a **** time, my auntie is back in hospital again. She ended up in respiratory arrest on Sunday. When she went back on the coronary ward one of the nurses said she knew she'd be back. Proof there that they should have never let her out. She's on bed rest now until the fluid in her lungs had gone and she's as well as she can be. I had a bit of a mental weekend going out every night as well hence not being on here. I've barely eaten at all, couple of shakes and bars and not much else. I had to go to my mums tonight for a proper tea because I feel so drained. Back on it properly now, don't want to make myself ill. How are you xx

Ahhh no! Sorry to hear that huni!! How is she now? So silly if the nurse knew she would come back why did they let her go!!!

Make sure you look after yourself!! Don't want you getting ill as well!!

Xxxx

Man I've been finding it hard to get back on the wagon this time round!! I've finally emptied the cupboards so the only things I am able to eat is my slim and save stuff. I think with everyone commenting on how skinny I look I've lost all motivation. I've still not got batteries for the scales so no idea what I weigh so that's not helping. Need to get my head back in the game!! Had a night out again this weekend, finally wore my celeb boutique dress!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    783.4 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 85
Hey lovely

Missed you on here!!!!

Firstly, you do look bloody amazing!!!!

Secondly, hope everything's ok with your aunty etc?

Thirdly, get some batteries missus! then you can see what you weigh and asses how much you want to weigh and how much you have to lose!

and Fourthly (is this a word)...........WELCOME BACK!!! missed chatting to you!!! xxxx

Hey lovely

Missed you on here!!!!

Firstly, you do look bloody amazing!!!!

Secondly, hope everything's ok with your aunty etc?

Thirdly, get some batteries missus! then you can see what you weigh and asses how much you want to weigh and how much you have to lose!

and Fourthly (is this a word)...........WELCOME BACK!!! missed chatting to you!!! xxxx

Aww thanks hunny!! My auntie is still in hospital, day 9 now, her lungs are still flooded and they're not letting her out until they are clear so no idea when she will be allowed home. She's not in any pain now though which is always good.

I need those stupid watch batteries and no idea where to get them from or how to even put them in the scales!

Yes fourthly is a word, even apple agree! I'll try and update this more often, I miss chatting to you ladies too xx

Aww thanks hunny!! My auntie is still in hospital, day 9 now, her lungs are still flooded and they're not letting her out until they are clear so no idea when she will be allowed home. She's not in any pain now though which is always good.

I need those stupid watch batteries and no idea where to get them from or how to even put them in the scales!

Yes fourthly is a word, even apple agree! I'll try and update this more often, I miss chatting to you ladies too xx

Awww sorry to hear ur aunty is still there!! But it's the best place isn't it and at least this time they won't let her out until she's better!! Hopefully will be soon for her!

Hahaha o dear how annoying! Tesco do most batteries :) or failing that a new pair of scales haha

Yer I forget to update half the time tbh!! I'm not weighing now until my birthday (21st may) so that's my mini target!!

Xxzz

Wit woo how gorgeous do you look in them pics :) still jealous lol

Hope your aunty is better soon!

It's nice to see you back :) xx

Back