First ever VLCD

She is thanks Hun, she's out of hospital now and getting better. Staying in this weekend for once! Dying to buy some sweets and have a naughty munch haha xx

Oh delighted to hear that good news... don't risk the bad munch if its gonna set you back!!! I've 2 weeks to go...yikes and I'm under target....back in the 8 stone something bracket and ..... my size 8 and 10 holiday clothes finally fit me again :) I'm telling ya nothing like a wedding dress or bikini honeymoon to keep ya on the straight and narrow. I need to tone up loads though

Oh delighted to hear that good news... don't risk the bad munch if its gonna set you back!!! I've 2 weeks to go...yikes and I'm under target....back in the 8 stone something bracket and ..... my size 8 and 10 holiday clothes finally fit me again :) I'm telling ya nothing like a wedding dress or bikini honeymoon to keep ya on the straight and narrow. I need to tone up loads though

Wow I'm so proud of you!!! I really can't wait to see the pics!! Wish I was coming!!! xx

Found some pics of me whilst I was repping. Wow, no wonder I detagged myself in them. I don't even remember being that big xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 96
Hi there, I started Slim and Save today and been reading through your blog. Very motivating. Thanks for sharing!

Looking good :) are you close to goal now?

I have lost 21lb in the last 6 weeks so close to my original goal.. 2.5lb but I have been the same for 2 weeks grrrrr!! So this week I'm on it strict to see if I can shift these pounds

I have lost 21lb in the last 6 weeks so close to my original goal.. 2.5lb but I have been the same for 2 weeks grrrrr!! So this week I'm on it strict to see if I can shift these pounds

Thats fantastic Hun!! You should be soooo proud of yourself! Those last couple of pounds will soon shift xx

Had the woooooorst toothache today! Took one of my aunties industrial strength and it knocked me out for about 10 hours ha! I'm going on a date on Wednesday! Can you believe it!! Can't remember the last time I actually had a date. Ill attach a cheeky pic of him, what do you think ladies? I'm not actually sure if I'm that keen ha xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 85
Had the woooooorst toothache today! Took one of my aunties industrial strength and it knocked me out for about 10 hours ha! I'm going on a date on Wednesday! Can you believe it!! Can't remember the last time I actually had a date. Ill attach a cheeky pic of him, what do you think ladies? I'm not actually sure if I'm that keen ha xx

Ooh my! What a bod!

Back