Fit at Forty 1

Busy day sorting out the bedroom for painting so not many steps, went for a walk to local country park (10 min drive away) which was not as long as I’d liked but hoping to still make 10k steps by the end of the day.

b - raspberries and 0% yoghurt
l - leedemeer light cheese, salad and relish w/meal roll + mullerlight (HEA, HEB, 1 syn)
d - lentil spag Bol
snacks - freddo (5 syns) 2 plums

late snack of some quavers - 4.5 syns
20200613_170501.jpg

Last edited:
Another busy day, this time actually painting. Did all the woodwork and the ceiling, will do the walls next week. Started this morning with clubbercise and I'm going for a walk in a wee while to clear my head of paint fumes!

B - berries and yoghurt (local berries starting to appear in the shops)
L - cheese salad & relish salad w/meal roll and 1/12th choc cake
D - lentil spag bol again as the rest were having pastries and I just didn't think they would be worth the syns (I will have them at some point but probably further into my journey)
20200614_111025.jpg
20200614_131755.jpg

Gahhh!
Another day and another dinner that's not sw friendly only this time I didn't have a back-up so reduced what I had, I'm going to be starving later! And I wanted to be relatively low on syns this week as local cafe has just opened up again for takeaway and I want to support them (limited menu not massively sw friendly but with Syns I can make it work!) I hate it when syns get used for stuff that doesn't fill you up!

B - berries & yoghurt
L - w/meal roll with salad and homemade mushroom pate (HEB and 0.5 HEA for boursin cheese in the pate) 0.5 syns mullerlight.
D - pitta with halloumi and chorizo (only had 2 slices of chorizo and will count 1.5 HEA for halloumi, with 7 syns for pitta and 7.5 syns for chorizo) also had salad and mushrooms View attachment 196609
20200615_185236.jpg
20200615_120942.jpg

So the week didn't get much better in terms of food choice!
My husband is doing all the cooking at the moment as I'm working f/t and he's not at all! Up until the last couple of weeks, I've been doing all the menu planning too. Honestly, I've been starving all week. Every meal has been packed with syns so I've either had to count them or live off pasta. I managed out to the shops before work this morning so managed to get a few essentials and low syn snacks etc.
Still managed 0.5kg loss taking me into another BMI bracket and 1st loss and I'm on my period so happy days! I don't mind using syns, just hate it when you're still hungry after using them, there has also been a distinct lack of speed!

I've still pretty much managed to stay on plan so really pleased with myself. Looking to have a good week of SW friendly meals as I'm meeting a friend for food and drink next week and the alcohol makes the weight stick!

Breakfast and lunches have been pretty much the same this week but I did have a mozzarella, sundried tomato and rocket bagel with a handful of crisps for lunch on Wednesday out the local cafe which has re-opened, worth everyone of the 15+ syns!

Dinners have been mainly pasta (at least I had leftover lentil bolognaise which has some speed) although last night my daughter made curry which was delicious.

Got a few days to catch up on
Fri - breakfast/lunch same as usual. Dinner crustless quiche and potatoes
Body magic - c25k 28min run!!!!

Sat
Restrictions lifted slightly in Scotland so took the kids to stay with my mum (she's on her own so part of our extended household now 😊)
Breakfast - berries and 0% Greek yoghurt
Lunch - cous cous, tomato, spring onion and prawns. I was going to have a mullerlight but had some leftover mango instead
Dinner - chickpea and halloumi burgers HEA HEB
2 meringue nests with 50% creme fraiche and strawberries. 2.5 glasses of fizz and a G&T (oops there goes the no drinking!)
22.5 syns
Body magic - long walk

Sunday
Breakfast and lunch as usual
Dinner - pasta with red pesto and peas 5 syns
Cranachan - (tiny portion - 10 syns)
Body magic - long walk

I'm back on plan again fully tomorrow but don't think I did too bad considering 😊 not holding out for a loss this week but it was great seeing my mum
20200619_181630.jpg20200620_122738.jpg

Last edited:
B - berries and 0% Greek yoghurt
L - melon followed by w/meal cheese salad roll with relish and mullerlight (HEA, HEB + 1 syn)
D - lentil spag bol + HEA cheese. Mullerlight choc fix (5syns)
Body magic - c25k wk9 - 30 mins 🥵 I struggled today and not because it was the 1st 30min run. I struggled from the beginning, it was 15°c at 7am so that might have been it but I finished it 😊

8 week weigh-in tomorrow, hoping I've made my club10 but the alcohol at the weekend may have sabotaged me! Will need to wait and see 🤞🤞
20200624_174732.jpg

Back