Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a cute white summer dress in republic. with like daisy flower things on for £10 bargain. But had to tell myself it was winter and by next year I probably wouldnt like it. Did see lots of sparkly black dresses. You should show us the link!

Did you enjoy the shopping?

And stealing chips from someone elses plate always taste nicer :D

Agreed about the chips! The shopping was alright, my Grandad does everything he possible can to embarass me though - he's one of those Grandads who has no trouble skipping through shopping centres singing in public, touching everything (he knocked over a display in John Lewis!) :p I saw the dress you're talking about I think! Was debating it but not very wedding-y nor wintery :p

Made pork chops for tea, forgot how much I love them! Maybe I should've thought about gravy though, ah well!

Is this the dress Purpled?

http://www.republic.co.uk/women/dresses/miso-organza-shirt-dress-25012/

Last edited:
Jaly said:
Agreed about the chips! The shopping was alright, my Grandad does everything he possible can to embarass me though - he's one of those Grandads who has no trouble skipping through shopping centres singing in public, touching everything (he knocked over a display in John Lewis!) :p I saw the dress you're talking about I think! Was debating it but not very wedding-y nor wintery :p

Made pork chops for tea, forgot how much I love them! Maybe I should've thought about gravy though, ah well!

Is this the dress Purpled?

http://www.republic.co.uk/women/dresses/miso-organza-shirt-dress-25012/

Love that dress. Wonder if they deliver to Ireland

Nope that's not it!! It was all white! It was similar style though.

Your dress is lovely such a bargain. :)

You also need to do AC^2

As You did AB^2 + BC^2 = AC^2

2x^2 + X^4 + 1 = x^4 + x^2

Take x^4 and x^2 from both sides
You are left with X^2 + 1

AC = x^2 + 1

Unless I'm doing something different to you. I'm a bit rusty lol but I remember that equation.

Lol ignore me. It's hard to believe I got double A in A level further math. It was 8 years ago lol!! I'll look in my book tomorrow for you ;)
As I'm sure my answer is wrong lol

or maybe it does equal x^2+1... duh! Oopsie! 90mins of my life wasted just because I can't sq. root which is something you learn when you're 11! Ah well.. :p

Oh you really, really do have my sympathy! It's over 30 years (gulp!) since I did O Level Maths, which I'm now re-visiting big time at work! This week it was the joys of plotting co-ordinates and straight lines on graphs with y=mx+c, next week it's plotting curved lines (I need to check the equations ready for that one!)

You are correct purp, I had the right answer all along but was just making a silly mistake in my sq. rooting :p

Was a little bit under again yesterday cal-wise *sigh* :( 1450ish. Aiming for at least 2000 today and had a bigger breakfast as well ^^

Breakfast: SS milk, Banana, Pear, Fruit muesli
Morning: Apple, Satsuma
Lunch: Carrots, Brussels, Roast potatoes, Gravy, Roast chicken
Dessert: Apple cake and custard (yum!)
Dinner: Strawberry, cranberry + raspberry porridge, Muller light
Treat: Milkyway, Cornetto

Last edited:
I thought I had escaped any sort of hangover from last night until I saw all the equations scrawled across your page! Now my brain hurts!

The dress looks fab, I imagine it would be good on. And a real bargain for a tenner too :) Your grandad sounds very very like mine was when I was younger. He's not that much different now, just doesn't get out as much as he is in his late 80s now.

Hope you've got a good sunday planned and not too much homework left to do.

Not too many plans for today, nice chilled out Sunday, roast chicken for lunch, yum!

Making homemade chicken kievs with garlic/parsley butter for 14 people next Sunday (eek!) -> Any ideas of a good side dishes/vegetable accompaniments?

Am thinking of potato dauphinoise/potato bake of some kind or mini cheese/potato nests or potato rosti cakes, hmm!

Last edited:
Oh my, what a task you have for next weekend!!

Menu sounds lovely, I love chicken kiev, good choice :)

Your dress is gorgeous, very unusual and you'll really suit it.

Maths wasn't my strong point at school, that just looks gobble de gook to me, I was better at English lol

Have a good week Libby xx

Jaly said:
Haha! I'll be sure to consult you should I need any help with English then Hazel! :)

Thank you about the dress!

Have a lovely week too!

Haha, no problem, here to help ;-)

Breakfast: SS milk, Banana, Pear, Fruit muesli
Morning: Apple, Satsuma
Lunch: Carrots, Brussels, Roast potatoes, Gravy, Roast chicken
Dessert: Apple cake and custard (yum!)
Dinner: Strawberry, cranberry + raspberry porridge, Muller light
Treat: Milkyway, Cornetto

Exercise: 25mins dancing

Lots of yummy things today! :) 1700-1800cal!

If this week was a pp week (though I've eaten silly amounts of fruit tbh :p) (wasn't really anything - can feel myself slipping into eating crap though so will have a SF week this week!)

Mon: 36/32pp (45/49 wp left)
Tues: 30/32pp
Wed: 31/32pp
Thurs: 36/32pp (41/49 wp left)
Fri: 25/32pp
Sat: 30/32pp
Sun: 34/32pp (39/49 wp left)

Hmm! Ate less pp than I thought I have, just out of curiosity for the fruit and veg count: 2239cal over the week so an average of 320cal per day of fruit/veg though ofc some of it would've been pointed ie peas/parsnips :p

Really going to make an effort to eat enough this week :) Began with 2 breakfasts :p

SF: Day 1 -> 78/90 weeklies remaining

Breakfast: Strawberry, raspberry + cranberry porridge & natural yoghurt with berries and grape nut cereal (cheating and counting flavoured porridge as free)
Morning: Apple
Lunch: Cheese + ham panini (3 for the cheese)
Afternoon: Sugar-free jelly, Weetabix oat bar (2), Muller light (2), Banana
Dinner: Peas, Egg, Wholemeal baguette, Margarine (1)
Pudding: Cornetto (4)
Supper: Apple, Cornflakes, SS milk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back