Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

I shall look forward to it too, had a lovely evening at the cinema, we went to see the shopaholic one, its actually really funny. Munched on a wee packet of jelly tots and some water! Must get the 50 this week!!

Glad you had a good night :) Quite fancy the look of that film, loved the books

sorry Sandy just saw your kind invitation to your mums tonight, the tea is extremely tempting :) shall be in touch ;)

Only a few hours to go till WI - and the BIG 50 - I sooooo hope you get it this week, angel.

Will text you my timings for drop off's etc tomorrow.

Were you at the Quays last night? If so, I was probably picking Michael up at the time you were coming out....xx

No, gave them the night off last night! lol! I was at the cinema, shopaholic...youre memory is going with age my love!
S was asking if we were eating tomorrow? Hope you're up for a bit of scan! FF forever! :) I pray I even lost a wee half pound tomorrow! I will be so happy just to say I am at 50!
I tried on my jeans tonight and I thought they seems a little loose so I tried on the impossible to get past thighs size 16 jeans I got from next (cause they say skinny on the label and they were in the sale at xmas) and THEY FIT!! Wore them tonight and will prob wear them tomorrow! I am so happy!! doesnt seem that long ago I bought them thinking 'oh one day Jen' :D

Weighed in this morning and have lost 1.5 lbs!! am so happy! that takes me to 51lb overall!! plus because I have saved up my points all week cause I was meant to be going out for a curry tonight but it was cancelled :( I have like 40 for the whole day! BRING ON THE CHEESE!!!

Hi Jen

Congrats on your loss, thats brill!!!!! Enjoy your cheese feast at F and Bs lucky dogger!!! x

well done Jen, you are an inspiration to us all. Enjoy your Frankie and Benny's xxx

Ah thanks, I always like getting home and there are loads of wee messages! Am so chuffed! :) Although now not going out at all tonight so Chinese and tele it is :(

Hey Jen well done on the 51lbs - you must be very proud and rightly so.

Looking forward to your photo-shoot with Sandy so we can decide on your birthday outfit - less than three weeks and I'll be coming over to meet you all!!! I'll have to see if I can buy a new outfit while I'm on honeymoon :D

Again......... second time lucky! Yay you! xx Haha. :)

Back