Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Whoo hoo. Well done Jen! You are getting so close to the 12s :D

Thank you all so much, went out to a Chinese buffet tonight! Not so good! ate loads! lol! Had a good few points to play with tho so its not all bad! Will stay away from the scales till at least Thursday! lol
Back to oats so simple and pitta bread tomorrow! lol! Hope I am hoping to be in the 11s for mexico in 20 weeks! If I can get to 11st 7lb I will be officially normal and not overweight!! how exciting! Not sure if Not sure if 2 stone in 20 weeks is achievable but will give it a damn good try!

very well done on ur 51lbs off Jen ur doing great :D

Oh love the new avatar, love the red shoes. What a gorgeous car youre standing beside, I love the look of it too :)

Thank you, I love my clio! Unfortunately the only space left was next to a shady beetle with a mental flower on the side but what can you do! lol!

very well done on ur 51lbs off Jen ur doing great :D

Thank you very much! I cant believe how well WW is working for me! I have never had a diet that works before but think it is just because previously i have deprived myself from the things I love (aka everything) I am so chuffed :)

yeh a bit the same i LOVE everything and i just love the fact it is possible 2 do so u have prove it!!!!!

You should have seen me at the buffet tonight, actually proper excited about the food! Was almost screaming when they brought out fresh prawn crackers...thats just not normal! lol

I say, who's the skinny young lady next to that awesome car? :p Hehe. Very well done on the 51lbs, that is amazing.

You look fantastic in your new avatar, was having a wee nosey at the pics in your album, what an amazing transformation!!

As for the 2 stone in 20 weeks, if anyone can, im sure superjen can (as they say :D)

x

Terrible thing..............envy. :D

Yup Sandy....didn't like to say tho :D didn't want to take the lime light away from Jen tho!! x

haha, your car is as beautiful as you my dear....now I am liking this superjen....could easily catch on!! LOL! Got McCrone first thing tomorrow so planning a long lie till 9.15! :) cant wait! :p

Sorry I have taken so long to post my "official" congrats gorgeous.

You looked absolutely fantastic on Sunday - what an amazing transformation...and 28lbs in 20wks for you????pah!!! no sweat.

did the waiter cry when I left by the way :p

Fab news about kissing bye-bye to 51lbs!

I can just imagine your joy when you tried on those size 16 Next jeans:eek:. What a result! Just think, they'll soon be too big for you...you'd better wear them every day to get the use of them:D.

AJ

Oh, forgot to post that the size 16s were not even slightly tight on her - in fact, a little loose around the thigh area I would have said from the modelling that was done in the car park.

Hope you have had a good day. xx

Back